Vision + Unable to move Gimbal
723 5 2016-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cristianlehuede
New

Chile

Hello
I've been unable to move the gimbal for the past 2 months. It works perfectly in terms of pointing to a specific place but I can't move the gimbal in the app. I have the old RC PVT581 with no gimbal wheel.
Any ideas?
Thanks
2016-6-6
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The Vision app has two ways of controlling the camera tilt, either by touching the up and down arrows or by tilting the phone, have you tried both ways ?
Do you have FPV mode turned on or off ?
Can you post a video of the problem ?
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello cristianlehuede, do you try to calibrate the RC's channels with PT2 software? Besides, like what john says above, you can give it a try.
2016-6-7
Use props
cristianlehuede
New

Chile

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2016-6-7 01:43
The Vision app has two ways of controlling the camera tilt, either by touching the up and down arrow ...

Sorry for the late reply, crazy week.
I tried what you posted and nothing happens. The camera points at like 45 degrees and I'm unable to move it.
What else can I try?
EDIT: If I use the left stick in the RC  I can move the camera on the Z-Axis horizontally a little bit. That means the gimbal is sound so the problem must be somewhere else
2016-6-12
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Can you post a video ?
There are only 2 ways the app controls the gimbal and if you have tried both then there is nothing else to do.
What mobile phone are you using ?
When you turn on the Phantom does the gimbal self centre and then move to 45 degrees ?
While you have the app connected, what firmware is listed in the "about" page for Phantom & Camera ?
The more details you can give, the better chance of someone being able to help you.
2016-6-13
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Not sure if this would help, it certainly will not hurt.....
Remote Calibration.gif
2016-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules