Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mission Conflict in Intelligent Flight Mode?
1104 5 2016-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vandruten
lvl.4

Indonesia

Dear Friends,
I was trying the new 411 FW with Go app 2.8.3, had the IMU and compass being calibrated. Somehow I couldn't activate the Course Lock mode, with a warning display saying "Cannot Activate due to Mission Conflict". It may not be the exact text warning message, and I couldn't take a screenshot since it went quite fast and I needed both hands on the RC. I tried to engage Course Lock twice and none succeeded. Any advise will be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Hans

2016-6-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello vandruten, which mobile device do you use? Was your drone running other intelligent flight modes at that time? A Screenshot is necessary, thanks.
2016-6-7
Use props
vandruten
lvl.4

Indonesia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-8 09:58
Hello vandruten, which mobile device do you use? Was your drone running other intelligent flight mod ...

Hello DJI-Paladin, I'm sure I wasn't enabling any other intelligent flight mode, and I was on P mode. I'm using ipad Air 2.  I'll try to fly another Course Lock when I have time to fly again soon. I hope it was only a glitch. Will report back soon. Cheers!
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

vandruten Posted at 2016-6-9 01:05
Hello DJI-Paladin, I'm sure I wasn't enabling any other intelligent flight mode, and I was on P mo ...

Feel free to post any result here. Screenshots are also needed.
2016-6-9
Use props
numair84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77270 ft
Australia

Hi
I had received the same warning when trying to enable home lock.  First a warning then a tip saying home lock has been activated. Here is a screenshot. I wonder why I had received the warning. Appreciate any advice
image.jpeg
2016-8-27
Use props
vandruten
lvl.4

Indonesia

numair84@hotmai Posted at 2016-8-27 22:05
Hi
I had received the same warning when trying to enable home lock.  First a warning then a tip sayi ...

Hello, have you tried more course-lock flights? How did you go?
2016-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules