Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P2V+ Wifi Problems and Camera on Orange Status
1215 3 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clearskiesph
lvl.1
Flight distance : 677871 ft
Philippines

Hi Guys,

This is our first time to own a P2V system. After we received our first P2V+ and charged all batteries we did the following:
1. I turned on the radio, and the P2V without the propellers, left the the booster off
2. I connected the P2V to the PC and switched to Naza Mode then did a power cycle
3. I connected my ios device to the phantom (without the booster yet) and was succesful and was able to run the DJI Vision app
4. At this stage, i was thinking that connecting directly to the phantom via wifi will have a small range, i should be connecting my ios device to the booster and then to the phantom.
5. So I turned on the booster, but I can't find it from the wifi list instead i only see the phantom.
6. I tried to rebind the booster and phantom from the DJI Vision IOS App
7. After doing a rebind, I can no longer find the phantom and/or the booster on the wifi list.
8. After doing a lot of power cycles, I got fed up.
9. Tried to upgrade the camera firmware from dji website (hoping it may work)
10 then the orange led light on the camera got stuck as orange.

My question is:
1. Is there a way for me to reset everything back to factory settings?
2. How to bring back the Wifi of the Phantom?
3. Is there a way for me to reset the camera and get out of the stuck orange led?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
2015-1-21
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

You have to rebind the range extender to the camera.
2015-1-21
Use props
clearskiesph
lvl.1
Flight distance : 677871 ft
Philippines

Hi Gerry1124,

Thanks for the reply, I tried to rebind it but I can't find the wifi of the phantom or the booster
2015-1-21
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.4

China

Hi,
All the parameters are set via assistant software, and from the description I suppose you have done little parameter modification, you can check the PC software for details.
the camera firmware is upgraded from the PC software, too.
the solid orange led means the camera are recording, please kindly refer to user manual.
2015-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules