Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone with an exemption want to help a peer with their exemption?
754 9 2016-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kirkd1989
lvl.3

United States

I just see so many people here in Texas that are exempt and I just wonder how, because they make it look easy. Some of them are actual HORRIBLE pilots but still get approved. Anyone wanna maybe help me step by step with this? lol maybe I can repay you somehow with some DJI accessories or something? =p
2016-6-7
Use props
husstodd
lvl.1

United States

drop me an email, and i'll get you all you need.  It looks massively complex, but it's actually simple.

HussTodd@Gmail.com
2016-6-7
Use props
Cessna172
Second Officer
United States

I think it's all about finding one that got approved that is close to what you want to do and practically copying it verbatim, changing the personal information of course.
How can an application be dissapproved if one worded exactly the same has already been approved?   Forgot to dot an i ?

AFAIK, there is no rule that says you can't copy an already approved 333.    If there is, please edgemacate me.

When are they going to finalize the rules so that these 333's are no longer necessary anyway ?
2016-6-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can easily look at the petitions and create your own petition from one that sounds close to what you want to do. it's really not that hard.My buddy was the first Realtor in the US to get an exemption. He's not a pilot and I am so I did all the flying for his jobs.
He created a step by step fill in the blanks tutorial that he offers ofr a pretty good deal.
provide your email and I can give you his email if you want.
2016-6-7
Use props
kirkd1989
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-7 18:03
You can easily look at the petitions and create your own petition from one that sounds close to what ...

kirkd1989@gmail.com
2016-6-8
Use props
DanielMyst777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145276 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-7 18:03
You can easily look at the petitions and create your own petition from one that sounds close to what ...

I would like a guide too please if able!

danielmyst777@gmail.com
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Ok, I will give him your email and he will contact you.
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

DanielMyst777 Posted at 2016-6-8 22:49
I would like a guide too please if able!

2016-6-8
Use props
anthonytori
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-8 10:11

torianth@gmail.com
2016-6-8
Use props
Zdrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1805141 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cessna172 Posted at 2016-6-7 13:42
I think it's all about finding one that got approved that is close to what you want to do and practi ...

I am also curious if a 333 is going to take aprox. six months why not wait for the rule 170 to be finalized?  Seems like a waste of time when you could be flying and prepping your business.
2016-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules