Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
z15 gimbal, GH3 no transmission signal - help please
1041 3 2016-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jp
New

Canada

Hi guys

I have a problem with getting transmission data to my device and if someone may happen to know the solution, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

My air system is as follows:
s900, Lighbridge 2, z15 gimbal with GH3 camera attached, A2 controller.

Just a side note, I have yet to bring it up in the air yet as I am having this transmission data problem.

A2 connected to A2 assistant software and everything updated successfully. Channels also mapped and functioning.
Zenmuse assistant also connected successfully and all firmware up to date.

the problem:
1. When powered, the gimbal just spins around in a circle and does not stop. I have a feeling re-calibrating the gimbal may solve this problem and if someone knows how to do this please let me know.

2. LB2 connects successfully but there is no transmission data whatsoever. Screen is black and says "no transmission data" at the top (camera is on, s900 is powered on), and there is no data even on the battery info, ect. at the top of the screen.

Gimbal light is a solid green when powered on, and turns solid yellow when camera turns on.
Lightbridge 'Control' light is green but 'video' is red.

Attached is a link with a few short videos and pics showing the described problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u1l18 ... 0elSzkOjmVbEfa?dl=0

If anyone may know what the problem is, please comment

Thank you

2016-6-7
Use props
jp
New

Canada

Problem solved =)
2016-6-8
Use props
jp
New

Canada

In case anyone has the same problem, the DJI Lightbridge 2 set up tutorial video is incorrect. There is a Y-wire that links the LB2 to the Zenmuse to the CAN-hub, and the part that plugs into the LB2 in the tutorial should actually plug into the Zenmuse, and vice versa.
Doing that should solve the problem of 1. no transmission data/video and 2. inability to map gear channels
2016-6-8
Use props
dickybird9.yaho
Flight distance : 1191037 ft
United Kingdom

jp@6wingstech.c Posted at 2016-6-8 14:55
In case anyone has the same problem, the DJI Lightbridge 2 set up tutorial video is incorrect. There ...

Hi JP I have the same set up but have just bought a LB2 and would like to know how you have connected everything as the supplied LB gimbal port cable has 7 connections but at the gimbal there are only 6. Thanks dickybird9@yahoo.com
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules