Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3P and nvidia shield k1 video playback problem
1520 12 2016-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patfanrob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've gone through camera settings over and over and playback is still like this. Something I missed?4k and 1080, mov and mp4, 60hz, awb, changes back and fourth. Settings in the tablet, or add-on I need?
Any help appreciatedHttp://youtu.be/AVHnxhCtzEY

2016-6-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello patfanrob, what's the app's version? Do you reinstall the app to try again?
2016-6-7
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

South Korea

Did you update the firmware? If you have not yet, try that. Also, try a different version of DJI GO app.
2016-6-8
Use props
patfanrob
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I updated the firmware but I'll try reinstalling the dji go app
2016-6-8
Use props
patfanrob
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I just reinstalled the dji app, I'm going to try my note 4 later when I get off work. If I remember correctly i don't think I had the same problem with that.
2016-6-8
Use props
patfanrob
lvl.4
  • >>>

huntcool001@gma Posted at 2016-6-8 18:32
Did you update the firmware? If you have not yet, try that. Also, try a different version of DJI GO  ...

Its the latest version on the app store, where do you find different versions?
2016-6-8
Use props
welldodo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57884 ft
United States

patfanrob Posted at 2016-6-8 12:52
Its the latest version on the app store, where do you find different versions?

I get the same thing on my Nvidia cached recording only. Playback from P3P sd card is fine.
2016-6-8
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Yeah,  that video looks like the low res stuff from the device,  not the video off the sd card in the Phantom.
2016-6-8
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

it still should not do that.. i just got shield too, did not notice same issue. wild..
I wonder, is the cached video stored on internal memory of the tablet, or sdcard? Perhaps she sd card has an issue or is a slow one?
I only played back mine as a test on the tablet, and it looks fine.. maybe i will test youtube upload tomorrow.
Mine is NVidia shield k1 with the latest firmware upgrade, and my p3A is all on the latest versions as well, as well as the GO app....Byt, you really do not need to use that video, just use the one from the drone's sd card.
Is stuff so jerky also while you are flying FPV? So this is the way you see it as you fly, or during the flight the display is smooth?
Make sure you got usb debugging on, in developer options (click build # like 7 times, in about on the tablet settings). I also had to click little usb icon that shows when you are connected, and click something there, i forget what, but i think it was the "file sharing" mode....

2016-6-8
Use props
patfanrob
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2016-6-8 22:33
it still should not do that.. i just got shield too, did not notice same issue. wild..
I wonder, is ...

I have a fast card in the P3P but the 16 gig card that came with the phantom is in the tablet. While flying the feed looks good, no lag or problems but when I playback the video looks low grade. I downloaded sd card from P3P to computer but 4 k video is choppy on my desktop. I switched to 1080 and that looked good. I'll look at the tablet settings again but even closing all tabs and turning off wifi didn't work. Do the iPad's do this?
2016-6-9
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
United States

Well, the quality on the tablet will be 720, non hd, that is expected, but it should not be jerky. 4K WILL be jumpy and choppy on a pc, watching such footage just does not work well on today's machines, unless you have a lot of video power on your PC.. I get 2.7K video, and I usually just edit, export, and then only watch it on youtube.. which means I am watching it in lower res, but the higher res is available as soon as hardware catches onto the ability to display it properly.....
2016-6-9
Use props
patfanrob
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I'm now noticing now playback from dji go app is good at different settings and when I download from dji go to video player in the tablet, playback looks good. It's just the cache video that looks so bad. I'm slowly figuring things out but I do like this tablet. Seems to have pretty good speed and video feed from the quad is pretty smooth. I seem to learn more about the settings every day. I just picked up a second battery and probably a third this week. Thanks for the input, being new to all things DJI it helps.
2016-6-9
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
United States

Good luck and enjoy flying! And while at it, you also got a good tablet ;))) Bonus ;)
The learning keeps going.. I just, finally, had a good sunset.. and found out that I do not know enough about taking pictures in manual mode.. just did not happen as well as I hoped.. that sorta sucks! So yes, there's always learning more and more!
2016-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules