Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Vision+ Ribbon Flex Cable
845 2 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mattreed1986
New

United Kingdom

Good afternoon from the UK.
A few months back, I managed to crash my Vision+ severely by going to earth via a tree. I know, an idiotic mistake of being a tree enthusiast made me want to take aerial photos of large trees!

Anyway, the thing crashed, broke the flex ribbon cable and the actual lens and supporting part came off. It then went into rage mode and the camera shaked violently. So I turned it off and removed the battery.

Upon research at the time, I found this flex cable was not available and only available by sending my unit back to Germany with an RMA, so as the weather was turning, I decided that I would wait a few months to see if this would become an available part.

Well, it's been a few months and it appears that you can now get an imitation flex cable for around £50, which is fine for me but what just came to mind is the shaking and the fact the lens came off. Has anybody had any experience with this and replaced the flex cable for the whole unit to work? Am I likely to find that repairing the cable is not likely to solve any other problems that I cannot see? Any advice would be very much appreciated!
2015-1-21
Use props
our0borus
lvl.2

United States

The "rage mode" is probably caused by the leveling sensor getting knocked out of alignment and trying, but failing, to level itself.  There are several forum posts and youtube videos on how to fix that.
2015-1-21
Use props
Mattreed1986
New

United Kingdom

Leveling sensor, excellent, thank you, I will look that up now I know the right terminology before ordering up any parts!
2015-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules