LB2 controller turned into an inspire controller?
1729 6 2016-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jp
New

Canada

Hi guys

I have a LB2 unit set up, master and slave.

I was prompted to upgrade firmware on the slave controller yesterday, and  when I did it became an INSPIRE 1 controller. The firmware on my MASTER  controller is 1.1 LIGHTBRIDGE 2, but on the SLAVE controller it is  INSPIRE 1 1.5.80 firmware.

The master works fine but the slave controller won't connect. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to revert the firmware (pressing the icon top right of the DJI Go app doesnt have any other firmware options)

On the same note, the airsystem upgraded to 1.3, but I don't know how to upgrade the firmware for the master ground controller to 1.3 as well (it is not prompting me to on the app).

If anyone knows a fix please let me know

Thanks

2016-6-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>

Switch the slave to the master and bind to the LB2.  That should work,  Then you can convert it back to the slave.  You should have been give a prompt to update the master.  Can you please remove the App, power cycle the device and then reinstall the app.  I would use the Academy icon on the upper right hand corner of the equipment page to see if the update appears there if you do not get the prompt.
2016-6-8
Use props
jp
New

Canada

Thank you for your response and sorry for my late reply.

Problem fixed, thanks
2016-6-16
Use props
emanuelevacca
lvl.1

Italy

can you explain inspire firmware over lightbridge? is it possible to upgrade lightbridge to use insipire APP for IOS?
2016-8-28
Use props
donlien
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1250728 ft

Is it now possible to use the same controller for both the Inspire and Lightbridge 2 systems?  Can we simply rebind the controller to either system?
2016-9-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

donlien@hotmail Posted at 2016-9-14 22:51
Is it now possible to use the same controller for both the Inspire and Lightbridge 2 systems?  Can  ...

The Inspire 1 and Lightbridge 2 use different RCs, they cannot be interchanged.
2016-9-14
Use props
Paul Suthard
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-14 14:34
The Inspire 1 and Lightbridge 2 use different RCs, they cannot be interchanged.

can I use the I1 controller as a slave to the light bridge 2 controller when operating a S900?
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules