Is it possible for this to happen?
781 4 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jiminy_macca.em
New

Australia

Hey guys,

I have a PV2+ and I'm just wondering if it's possible in any software mode to turn the Phantom off mid flight? Now I'm talking using any combination of switches or sticks, in any of the built in modes (Phantom or NAZA-M) as STOCK, not modified, to have it completely shut off power no matter what alt, speed or position.

Cheers
2015-1-21
Use props
johnwarr.email
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The CSC (cross sticks command) will instantly shut of the motors at any time on the ground or in the air.
2015-1-21
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

Yes, absolutely as stated by johnwarr. I watched a video of this yesterday on YouTube, a fellow was testing this exact thing and sure as shiza..it shut his Phantom off every time while in flight!,
2015-1-21
Use props
jiminy_macca.em
New

Australia

Hmm, I ask because I'm currently trying to get warranty sorted out after what looked to be an electrical failure mid-flight. It was in NAZA-M mode and I was using home lock (i think is the term, when forward and back go away and towards the home point regardless of position). I was testing it's ability to stay in a straight heading while rotating consistently (which is does pretty damn flawlessly, so well done to DJI for that), then at one point I had it still, rotated it 180º and the motors shut off, and the LEDs flickered as it fell, from about 25-30m. It hit the ground flat, flipped and the battery came out, gimbal was bent to uselessness. I was only holding left on the one stick, so I can't imagine I could have done any CSC.
2015-1-21
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.3

United States

jiminy_macca.em Posted at 2015-1-22 00:15
Hmm, I ask because I'm currently trying to get warranty sorted out after what looked to be an electr ...

That does not sound like you are at fault.
2015-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules