Sent my P4 for repair
746 3 2016-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juliovincentyjr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 829908 ft

DJI
I sent my drone in for a repair. Camera noise, tilted horizon. You guys sent me back a different drone and the paper work says main board cover and fan component replaced.

This is a problem. The drone just got back today has scratches on it, mine had the markings on the foot this one doesn't and the serial number is different. I put labels in the the battery carpartment and they are not there.

This is unacceptable. How do I get my drone back?

I have a 3rd party warranty with my original serial number. Im so mad right now I cant evev think straight. I still have the original box with the serial number so I know this is not mine I had this thing for 30 days with no damage.
2016-6-8
Use props
juliovincentyjr
lvl.2

I just spoke with them and somehow they mixed up the crafts. They admitted to it and said they will take care of it. I will update this post once I find out more. Right now so far their customer service is on point, sometimes mistakes happen and I appreciate them owning up to it and taking care of he situation.
2016-6-9
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your issue, juliovincentyjr. Could you provide me your ticket number please?
2016-6-9
Use props
juliovincentyjr
lvl.2
United States

Hello Paladin. I spoke with the folks in California last night. They have rectified the situation. I'm sending the craft back, there was a mix up with the repair. You guys did a great job with taking care if this matter. I am very pleased with the outcome and give you guys 2 thumbs up. Thank you for replying and offering to help.
The ticket is 305684.
If you can, would you mind finding out how they are going to ship me my unit? Ground or air? I sending the package today and the label is for 2 day air. The only reason why I ask is because I'm moving the weekend of 6/24. If my unit is coming via ground it may not make on time so I may have it shipped to my office. If it's coming via air then I would think in ok with it going to my house, as long as it gets there before the 24th. Other than that all is good for right now. Thank you again for the assistant
2016-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules