Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair Shipping Options
603 6 2016-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChiefPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1674354 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can DJI offer a choice of shipping options for RMA repairs?  Being on the East coast it takes 5 days (Ground) to go both ways on a RMA repair ticket.  Add in another 5 or so to fix a unit and we are 15+days.  Yes we have back up aircraft but I would spend the extra dollars to expedite shipping (2 equals 1… 1 equals none theory).  I know you can expedite the first shipment but would like to have the option to bring it back quicker or even overnight.  I suppose building a repair facility on the East coast vice sending it back to the mother ship would also help.  Safe Flying to all.

2016-6-9
Use props
Tmygun
First Officer
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is a question only the Moderators could answer.
2016-6-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

The courtesy shipping label support sends you (and return) is for ground only.
If you want a faster shipping process, then you would have to purchase your own shipping label.
2016-6-10
Use props
PremierDronePro
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-11 00:15
The courtesy shipping label support sends you (and return) is for ground only.
If you want a faster  ...

Ken I did that shipping to with an overnight arrival.  On the return there are no choices given.  Thx.
2016-6-10
Use props
PremierDronePro
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Also how do I get rid of that picture avatar?   I changed it numerous time in settings and it shows on every DJI as the P4 except this one.  
2016-6-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

PremierDronePro Posted at 2016-6-11 00:23
Also how do I get rid of that picture avatar?   I changed it numerous time in settings and it shows  ...

From your page, choose settings then set my new avatar. If it's working is some sections and not others, try logging out then back in again.
2016-6-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

PremierDronePro Posted at 2016-6-11 00:21
Ken I did that shipping to with an overnight arrival.  On the return there are no choices given.  T ...

You may have to set it up with support beforehand that you want to pay for overnight shipping when they send it back to you. I do not work in that department so you can call 818-235-0789 and they can tell you exactly how to go about setting that up after the aircraft is repaired.
2016-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules