Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I- pad Pro 32 channel "Update " Challenge ( Update Solved )
3070 14 2016-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Usually I am the one answering these type of questions  BUT I have a unique sitch,  Just purchase an I pad Pro 12.7 inch (The Biggie ) anyhows I am trying to load the Update through I tunes and for some reason , it will not work .  So my question out there to all you rebels who did the "Update ' ( "Hack"  is such and Obtuse  word  dont you think ) Has anyone done it to their I - pad pro "biggie" or had challenges loading it to there I pad air or what not and found some type of challenge which may be rearing it's ugly head in my direction.

I have the Latest Go App Installed 2.8.3 and the latest update to the IOS 9.3.2   

All Updates Completed  to my aircraft system as well :  Inspire 1- Version 2 Transmitter C  X3 camera , I am also a Capricorn who likes long walks.......(Woops, Wrong Forum )

The weird part is  That I have 9.3.2 on my other I-
pad Air with the 2.8.3 go app as well .  No problems

So needless to say I am very Vexed by my Conundrum .

In more rural language :  I am a p- offed Mo Fo who  cant get His shi- right .

Any suggestions on this egrigious situations would be most palitable .

Has anyone been able to do this with there I pad Pro?   I am going to try a different computer system with I tunes this evening

donnie
2016-6-9
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

Nirvana :  Turns out, the file I was using may have been outdated, not sure .  I loaded the DJI config File to a SD card ( Formatted of course and installed to the root directory ) and then when the option to load it came up, I simply went to my F drive ( This is on my system where the DJI config. file was loaded to  )   One interesting thing was that it replaced a DJI config file this time and is a Hidden file on my system, my othere were ( are ) DJI  RAR  files that are not hidden .  
Anyhow it works and I am thrilled, I now have all three I pads with the "  update" , Hack is an ugly , obtuse word .  If anyone needs the file I will send it to you or you can get it from this link below  .  Also there are instructions on You tube which describe the whole Process in detail for Apple and Android systems, there are several , I would watch them all ( 3 - 5 Min each ) then do the update.

In the pastthis was very simple, I am not sure why I had such a Hard time this time.... It could be DJI , with encrypting there data made it a little harder to do , or my system has some odd quirk in it ( LIke me )

Anyhow I guess I asked the right person to solve my problem..................

Links are in next post .....

**** Use this update at your own discression , If in the future these frequencies are utilized again , go back to the other channels .  This is also a good test to see if the video is being corrupted by signal corruption on 13 -20.  Remeber these are used for the Image Transmission only , but they take stress off the processor for better signal strength  .  I also get better range ( distance ) and better video as well.   

donnie

32 channel s baby !

32 channel s baby !
2016-6-9
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-6-9 08:34
Nirvana :  Turns out, the file I was using may have been outdated, not sure .  I loaded the DJ ...

http://www.phantompilots.com/attachments/32channels-zip.49105/
or here

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/a ... ttachmentid=8474424
2016-6-9
Use props
AEROKAMERA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi Donnie,
Europeans need to change locale to non-european country (e.g. USA) to use it, otherwise Custom button is grayout.
Why did DJI do this for Europeans? Is it a bug? Do we need to hack locale too?
2016-7-10
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2016-7-10 04:56
Hi Donnie,
Europeans need change locale to non-european country (e.g. USA) to use it, otherwise Cust ...

I am not sure why, If you want to use it just make your origin USA.

donnie
2016-7-10
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2016-7-10 11:56
Hi Donnie,
Europeans need to change locale to non-european country (e.g. USA) to use it, otherwise C ...

But be aware though this gives you 32 channels it does still NOT give you FCC power output.

Though it IS possible to get a GL658B from 20mw  ----> 40mw and 13 dbm ---> 16dbm which means about 1,5x range.
2016-7-11
Use props
AEROKAMERA
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

Machoman Posted at 2016-7-11 21:45
But be aware though this gives you 32 channels it does still NOT give you FCC power output.

Thoug ...

The range is not my priority, I need to change stream bitrate manually.
2016-7-11
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Austria

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2016-7-12 09:17
The range is not my priority, I need to change stream bitrate manually.

Its not only the range its also not to loose connection immediately after some trees.
2016-7-12
Use props
AEROKAMERA
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

Machoman Posted at 2016-7-12 11:31
Its not only the range its also not to loose connection immediately after some trees.

I need to change stream bitrate manually, not channel
2016-7-12
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2016-7-12 07:21
I need to change stream bitrate manually, not channel

You can only do that in custom mode not auto .  This is on the Image Transmission Settings page of the Go App.

Good Luck

donnie
2016-7-12
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

Machoman Posted at 2016-7-11 14:45

Thoug ...

I  happen to own a "B" model , I thought it was the" C" Model that had the Most Power ?

I currently own a "C'" model transmitter as well.

Does the "B" model transmitter come with the power available or is there some type of "Hack " or "TweeK" to get the most from it .

This is of course the "B" model Transmitter having more power.

I have used my "C" for my Main and "B" as my coaching transmitter, perhaps I need to do  a range test to put this theory to the test.

Thanks
donnie  
2016-7-12
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Austria

Donnie Posted at 2016-7-12 15:42
I  happen to own a "B" model , I thought it was the" C" Model that had the Most Power ?

I curren ...

The GL658C has much more power then the GL658B. But this has nothing to do with CE/FCC mode it applies for both modes.

However of course FCC power output is much more powerful regardless if you have GL658 A, B or C.

There is a secret way to switch between FCC / CE power output no matter where you actually are but it will stay a secret unless I get an acceptable offer to reveal it.
2016-7-12
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

Machoman Posted at 2016-7-12 17:00
The GL658C has much more power then the GL658B. But this has nothing to do with CE/FCC mode it app ...

Dude , you can tell me, I wont tell................

donnie
2016-7-13
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Captain
Flight distance : 21621841 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Donnie Posted at 2016-6-9 21:40
http://www.phantompilots.com/attachments/32channels-zip.49105/
or here

Donnie, You are a great guy. I confirm that the file from the video link doesn't work but these new links you posted are fine. Thanks so much! (I had to reinstall my Go App on my iPad Air2)
2016-11-27
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2016-11-27 19:59
Donnie, You are a great guy. I confirm that the file from the video link doesn't work but these ne ...

thank you

donnie
2016-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules