1395 6 2016-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looking for some new FPV goggles that will attach to my glasses. I want this for single pilot operation. Anybody have a good idea??
2016-6-9
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just for consideration , I purchased this Hoodman, it gets me about  14" away from the main screen of my I pad  air and gives a good FPV feel to it, I can also just galnce up to see my aircraft .   I tried the Zeiss cinemizers and they were good glasses but they would fog up and I was always worried about dropping them  etc.  

Also some of the FPV units are difficult if you wear glasses, this is not a issue with what I use.

Hoodmanusa.com

I have heard of others but do not have enough experience to reply in good faith .   

donnie

hman 2.PNG
HMAN 3.PNG
2016-6-9
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I use Vufine - I am using it to better frame the shooting - it attach to the HDMI port.
IMG_0589.JPG
2016-6-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-6-10 01:52
Just for consideration , I purchased this Hoodman, it gets me about  14" away from the main screen o ...

Ha, I was going to jump in with your Hoodman
Geez, I just got to break down and get one.
2016-6-9
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-6-9 10:52
Just for consideration , I purchased this Hoodman, it gets me about  14" away from the main screen o ...

looks pretty nice to me. Do you have a link to the supplier?

Not sure if I would buy this for the occasional use... but it a nice option and you can switch to LOS if needed

EDIT::::
I found it on Hoodmanusa.com

Rich
2016-6-9
Use props
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2016-6-10 04:01
I use Vufine - I am using it to better frame the shooting - it attach to the HDMI port.

Just bought a pair
2016-6-9
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I hope you will be happy with them - I am. Just be aware that it is very difficult to have one view on one eye and another on the other. The brain need to learn it. Be very careful in the beginning. I have as you can se from the image modified the glasses that come with the product - I have totally blocked the right eye from all other than the vufine picture - it is much better that way for me as I wear glasses normally and the vufine screen come to far from the eye. After blocking the right eye I got my optic to make my prescription glass and put it into the left frame of the glasses. This way I se my Inspire in the air with the left eye and FPV on the right. Then get use to it  - I also have to say that the latancy is very little.
2016-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules