Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help? I haven't updated for a while...
465 1 2016-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jlconnor88
lvl.1

United States

Any help would be appreciated. I haven't updated my Phantom 3 for a few months, I believe my last update was firmware v1.3.20. I see people talking about v1.4 and cat find it on the DJI website, all I can get are v1.7.0060 and v1.8.80. Should I find the firmware versions in between or can I update straight to 1.7.0060? Please help!
2016-6-9
Use props
dji-p3p1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534970 ft
Australia

Dont Stress Buddy!... The question you need to ask yourself is.... "Does Your P3 Currently Fly as you expect it to?" and "Is there anything earth shattering in a new Update that you REALLY Require?"

In other words....., ....... ask yourself - Why Fix something that is Not Broken?

My P3P currently flies like a Dream with No issues whatsoever. (Touch Wood!) I have old versions on it and I dont want to update to a newer version that will introduce any issues.

my current versions as follows:
- Aircraft: 1.6.40
- RC: 1.5.70
- Go App: 2.4.3

There has been NO addational functionality or bug fixes since the above updates that have required me to update.

Why Do You Feel that you Have To Update?? - If you have a very Good reason to update, then the latest will be on the DJI website, or any Admins will let you know.

And BTW:- 1.4.x was the version for P3 before intro of additional flying modes.
- I believe 1.1.4.xx is for P4
- Yes - you can update stright to the Newest version.

2016-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules