Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Controller Serial Number
15243 7 2016-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alanatabz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29459 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I don;t appear to be able to see my flight controller serial number.

DJI GO APP > Settings>about

If flight restrictions for geofencing are removed, does this change to N/A?

all it shows is N/A   a few days ago it had a number,that you reference to unlock. now it doesnt.

Any help would be great
2016-6-9
Use props
alanatabz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29459 ft
United Kingdom

Resolved

The cable between the controller and Ipad was faulty.

Replaced the small coily cable bough on Ebay wit an original Ipad one.

2016-6-15
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

alanatabz Posted at 2016-6-15 04:57
Resolved

The cable between the controller and Ipad was faulty.

Those cables are a real Bugger sometimes,  glad you found the issue.

donnie
2016-6-15
Use props
curso88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184852 ft
Spain

Same problem. But not is the cable. Is the stability in the USB connection data.  Same new cable some times work sowing the flight controller serial number and unplug and plug and not sow this serial. Any advice?
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

curso88 Posted at 2016-8-4 13:13
Same problem. But not is the cable. Is the stability in the USB connection data.  Same new cable som ...

If this is an intermittent issue, it could be an issue with the USB cable or the USB port itself.
2016-8-4
Use props
rickb33952
United States

After I completed update to 1.6 controller firmware update, I experienced:
1. Update Controller message required update two more times with completion requesting controller reboot.
2. After third try I left the controller on and after about 10 minutes of waiting while exploring I took a picture of the screen "About" showing version unrecognized and Serial N/A.
3. After another 5-10 minutes, checked back and the About now indicated Version 1.6.0 and Serial N/A
4. After another 5 minutes or so, I checked back by selecting About and the Version and a Serial Number was revealed?
I have no idea why this happened but it definitely was not a cable or USB connector.
Perhaps DJI could take a look at this and comment.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

rickb33952 Posted at 2016-9-12 22:30
After I completed update to 1.6 controller firmware update, I experienced:
1. Update Controller mess ...

It may be a potential server issue, since the serial number did reappear eventually. To clarify, does this also occur on the RC's current 1.7.40 firmware as well? What firmware are you running on the aircraft?
2016-9-12
Use props
Skyborne4D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 573970 ft
United States

Good Morning to all,

I tried only opening DJIGO on my device only seeking my flight control serial number to no avail.  After attaching the necessary cords and readying my drone for launch I was able to then visit the About section within the app and see my FCSN.  You need to allow your drone to connect to DJIGO in order for it to identify the FCSN.

Good Luck!
2016-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules