Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't upgrade my DJI Phantom 2 Battery Firmware
1823 4 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aliangger.email
New

Indonesia

Hello,
First of all I would say I'm sorry for my english. I would like to ask some question about my P2.
I have some issue with my P2 battery firmware upgrade. Few weeks ago I noticed that there are some upgrade firmware notification from DJI in PT2 Assist. Software 3.6 included the Battery Firmware Upgrade. I upgraded everything from 3.06 to 3.08, then upgraded my No.1 P2 Battery Firmware (FYI I had 5 batteries) but I didn't upgrade my another battery. After couple weeks, I realize that I need a good features came with a new Battery Firmware 2.6, it's about auto discharge feature. Then I put my P2 to PT2 Assist. Software to start upgrading all my P2 battery. Unfortunately, yesterday I almost crash when my P2 Battery No. 1 drain it's power so fast from 51% to 5% in 15 sec in my P2 is still 700m away, but everything is okay, don't panic and land safely.
I check my battery in PT2 Assist. Software 3.6, there is a warning damage cell on my battery No. 1. I try to plug another battery to start upgrading the battery firmware. But I don't know why PT2 Assist. Software didn't show the firmware upgrade notification like a couple weeks ago.
Please DJI or somebody tell me what should I do ?

NB: I'm running on Windows base software.
2015-1-21
Use props
Daninho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

The update is removed
2015-1-21
Use props
aliangger.email
New

Indonesia

Daninho Posted at 2015-1-22 03:39
The update is removed

What??
Now I'm just stuck with old battery firmware.
Oohh, c'mon I need the auto discharge feature
2015-1-21
Use props
jmims
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1686991 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's my understanding from a DJI rep on this forum that the update is coming back, but she gave no timetable...
2015-1-21
Use props
aliangger.email
New

Indonesia

jmims@me.com Posted at 2015-1-22 04:01
It's my understanding from a DJI rep on this forum that the update is coming back, but she gave no t ...

Yeah, I hope they will give us good news from the new update.. Thanks  my friend
2015-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules