Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR DJI QUAD ???
1868 25 2016-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J.N
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102333 ft
France

Well since (April 19 or 20) i received my P4.
I´ve never had have a single issue.
I i´ve read the manual, and, simple as that, i just used my brain. (yes i know, whe all have one)
Never had problems with upgrades or other stufs, i´ve just had follow the procedures and the brain.
Some douts...of course! but i´ve looking to find the solutions, and i´ve got some ansewers in this forum.
Because so many people said so horrible things and related such bad experiences with P4,  those things had created in me an insecurity feelling.
Because some people talk like experts, well gess what...They are not. some are realy dummies. But they talk and write like if they are experts...
The reason why i start this thread is to have your feedback about your experience.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR DJI QUAD ???

2016-6-10
Use props
treeboyy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604747 ft
United States

Like you and your other post I've never had an issue that wasn't my fault. I'm very impressed with the P4, DJI and the various 3rd party apps I have, though the SDK does seem to limit the 3rd party guys on occasion.
2016-6-10
Use props
SajidShah
Second Officer
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

Yes DJI Product is Awesome and rocking
2016-6-10
Use props
nico_mav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

Yes I'm!  I have make more than 300 flights with P2 and I have make some money with that.
Now it's time for me for P4.

Just for the history, I never ever connect my P2 to a PC for any reason
2016-6-10
Use props
mmarkoe
Captain
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did not fly my P4 for 3 weeks because of all the  "reported" issues on this and another forum. Like you, I read the manual (actually 3 times) and took notes. I have flown RC airplanes for many years but had trouble controlling little cheap ($20.00 to $150.00) quadcopters. Because of this I flew the simulator several times and the first real flight was in Beginner mode. Once I saw how controllable, I've flown dozens of times with only one minor crackup (backing up when I lost sight). The DJI Care policy covered this and was handled quickly and efficiently, less than 2 weeks.

Once I had confidence in the P4 I concentrated on learning aerial photography and videography. The article with settings for buttery smooth gimbal control really did the trick.

The only issue I have is the red directional compass always points the opposite of the front of the P4. Still have not heard a definitive response as to whether this is because my Samsung Tab A 8" does not have a compass. Anyone know?

Marty Markoe
Yorktown Heights, NY
AMA and TriCounty Eagles member
2016-6-10
Use props
itsagoodalife
lvl.3
Flight distance : 402467 ft
United Kingdom

I have never flown a quad before , bought it , flew it , loved it !
2016-6-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Particularly Love the Lock, Stock and Barrel...

Getting a Big Bang out of mine.

RedHotPoker
2016-6-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Same as you , I've had my P4 since March , only problems I've had misunderstanding manual but re reading taking my time  same as downloading softwear and firmware if I didn't get it first time don't panic retry maybe I did something wrong I'm only human I tend to learn a lot more from the mistakes I make and enjoy the experience, I have picked up some tips from this forum, a lot of negative shit to go through and some daft ideas lots of waffling , with gimbals VPS how high I can fly how far I can fly how fast I can fly,what colour I paint my props and a whole lot of other bullshit , I got P4 to enjoy the experience, take some great photos I could never have taken without P4, learning the art of aerial videoing and just the whole dramatic fun of it all, thanks to DJI for that..
Great thread need more of this
2016-6-10
Use props
ProQuad
First Officer
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, love mine as well.  I read, read, & re-read everything.  The manual, the forums, video tutorials, I take all the "bad" issues w/a grain of salt...no issues here.
2016-6-10
Use props
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am happy too. Everything is awesome !
2016-6-10
Use props
donsio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 68104 ft
Philippines

My first quad, bought it 2mos ago, haven't flown anything before, I was really impressed by everything, encountered a few problems but nothing major, so I'm really happy with this product! kudos to DJI and I hope they keep on innovating (wishing for fuel cell batteries on the P4 on this year =P)
2016-6-10
Use props
J.N
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102333 ft
France

mmarkoe Posted at 2016-6-10 19:52
I did not fly my P4 for 3 weeks because of all the  "reported" issues on this and another forum. Lik ...

I have a Nexus 7 tab, afordable and great.
2016-6-11
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have and still have all of DJI's Phantoms and the P4 is the best of them all in every way. I use it as much as I can and enjoy it. I have never had a problem other than a couple of trial and error moves with the Assistant which I overcame with a second attempt.
2016-6-11
Use props
malvern
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I'm very happy.
2016-6-11
Use props
kokfbc
Captain
Flight distance : 18878960 ft
  • >>>
Namibia

Yes I am pleased with my DJI Quad also
2016-6-11
Use props
kokfbc
Captain
  • >>>
Namibia

2016-6-11
Use props
kokfbc
Captain
  • >>>
Namibia

2016-6-11
Use props
kokfbc
Captain
  • >>>
Namibia

2016-6-11
Use props
mactech
lvl.3
United States

Yes,  I am but it's been a rocky go.  Things can be improved but I am happy.
2016-6-11
Use props
kdcox
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1386588 ft

No, I am not happy....I'm freakin elated!  
2016-6-11
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Love my Phantom 4 no issues here...
2016-6-11
Use props
CaptanW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70151 ft
United States

Amazing quality, good flight time, easy to fly but the support after a fly away is crap.
2016-6-11
Use props
dazzlers82
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Im a newbie to drones/quadcopters done plenty of reading on the P4, as soon as it was released i was at the apple shop buying and have loved every minute of flying it so far  
2016-6-11
Use props
j5255
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5291158 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Love working with it and always look forward to flying it.  I am slowly discovering the P4's limits but so far these are more than acceptable and it is pleasure to fly and edit the photos and video produced.  It is not the top end of equipment, but I give it a solid 8 out of 10 at a professional level for all it can do, which is well within my requirements and needs, for now.  Anything above this would be well wiithin the professional level and priced accordingly.
2016-6-12
Use props
Thomas.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 81132 ft

j5255@yahoo.com Posted at 2016-6-13 04:13
Love working with it and always look forward to flying it.  I am slowly discovering the P4's limits  ...

I totally agree.
2016-6-12
Use props
sridgway
Flight distance : 145344 ft
Australia

I previously owned a P2 vision and upgraded to a P4 a month or so ago. To date I been very happy and not experience any issues in the air. Amazing improvements compared to my P2.
2016-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules