RC Firmware not Updating
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BenHopper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013205 ft

Hey, I am trying to update my firmware on my RC for the phantom 3  advanced. Currently when i turn on the rc the status led is a cyan  color. There also is no sound. The RC version is 1.5.80 and i would like  it to go to the latest firmware. The aircraft  currently is at the latest firmware. I have the GL300A RC. In the DJI  GO app i cannot update. Nor can i update through a flash drive and sd  card. I also tried connecting it to the aircraft and update it that way.  Nothing Works!! Please help me out
2016-6-11
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

With the aircraft off, power up your RC, Tablet needs to be connected to the net.Look in aircraft status and follow the instructions.
2016-6-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Ben, if the RC indicator is cyan, please follow these steps to force the RC to reupgrade :
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.
* Don’t let go of any fingers, and turn on the controller. Then the controller will be able to update again.
2016-6-12
Use props
BenHopper
lvl.2

markaguille Posted at 2016-6-12 12:29
With the aircraft off, power up your RC, Tablet needs to be connected to the net.Look in aircraft st ...

Tried it and does not work!
2016-6-12
Use props
BenHopper
lvl.2

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-12 17:47
Hello Ben, if the RC indicator is cyan, please follow these steps to force the RC to reupgrade :
* T ...

Thanks for the reply but that does not work for me
2016-6-12
Use props
BenHopper
lvl.2

This isn't the latest right??
image.png
image.png
2016-6-12
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Hi Ben, try to give the devices a break (like an hour or two). Shut all of them down and try again.

By the way if your RC is doing okay, why should you upgrade? Unless you're experiencing problem though.
2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

BenHopper Posted at 2016-6-13 04:51
This isn't the latest right??

1.5.8 isn't the latest RC firmware version and the latest version is 1.6.0. The cyan color of the RC indicator is related to the failure of the RC upgrading process. I'd suggest you to try my method in #3 more than once. If it cannot work, it is recommended to get in touch with our tech support via support@dji.com and send it to our service center for diagnosis.
2016-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules