'Overall Status' always blank
2990 4 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pauldean85.emai
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Anybody else had this?

I got my Inspire today (amazing bit of kit) - I've updated the firmware on both the Inspire and the remote just fine, but in the app the "Overall Status" page is totally blank.

Just a bit concerned about this. Has anybody else had this and does anyone know a fix?

Thanks in advance...
2015-1-21
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

It a Android app characteristic...Alerts will pop up that  say update firmware aircraft shut down in 3 days yada yada yada.

Had same concerns with the android app it drove me crazy.
If nothing shows your updated. Confirm: check TXT file it will say either Result: Success or if you reload the firmware it will read  Result:Cancel indicating your firmware is up to date.
I loaded the ios app on a mini 2 it gives status firmware latest.

Hope this help like I said I had the same concerns .

Image I saw as well if info appears in this window it will need new firmware updating. Blank your good to go!!
I know not too reassuring just seeing safe to fly GPS active. Same as the sat connection being a bar graph and not actual sat count hope they fix this asap.

Here are the numbers for new the new android firmaware you want to see when you toggle (about ).

2015-1-21
Use props
pauldean85.emai
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Brilliant - thanks for the advice

Flew mine very briefly today with no problems, although I only flew 200m in total with a max altitude of 2.5m.

This thing is amazing.
2015-1-22
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Overall status has been requested to be changed to display some type of information.
2015-1-22
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Thank god ty for the info B/S

Man this verification code to post blows on this site...
2015-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules