Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Low Temperature During Discharge warning
1245 7 2016-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
csaia96
New

United States

This warning popped up when I attempted to take off earlier today. The status says that the battery is -57c but that can not be right. Any advice on how to fix? Is it the battery or the phantom itslef
2016-6-12
Use props
vandruten
lvl.4

Indonesia

Hi csaia, what's the bird's FW version? Your battery might need a FW upgrade. Or try to upload your flight to healthydrones.com and see if there's anything wrong with your battery.

Hans
2016-6-12
Use props
csaia96
New

United States

I just updated the firmware to the latest version this morning.
2016-6-12
Use props
vandruten
lvl.4

Indonesia

Okay, try to check your battery on HD.
2016-6-12
Use props
csaia96
New

United States

Just looked not sure what to look at. I checked the battery temp and it said it went from 75f to -70f in matter of 5 seconds.
2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello csaia96, what kind of drone do you use? What about its firmware? It would be better if you have a screenshot of this issue.
2016-6-13
Use props
egoo
New
United Kingdom

Hi, I have the same problem. Bought phantom 3 advanced two days ago, software has been upgrade, battery charged 100% but want fly ! shows on app battery -53C !!!!! Any advice how to fix please.
2018-9-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I've seen that figure before - - 53C, in posts.  It must be some kind of default display error.  You might search for "-53C" and read other threads.

Here's one:  https://forum.dji.com/thread-108989-1-1.html

Good luck
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules