Are there any plans for focus peaking for the Osmo Pro/RAW?
2131 9 2016-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

I was wondering; are there any plans for focus peaking with the Osmo Pro/RAW combinations?
It seems like an obvious and necessary step as, in my forties, my eyesight is not quite what it used to be, and with the DJI focus remote controller, the accuracy levels will be enhanced no end with it.

Is it planned for the next firmware update?
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Your suggestion will be recorded for review, our engineers will take serious consideration.

Thanks for your concern.
2016-6-13
Use props
rj74
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

focus peaking is essential I would say.
Also black and white monitor option so the focus peak colour stands out for focus pulls. Like the GH4 has.
2016-6-14
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah hopefully they do it quickly. It already works for the inspire with my X5 so my only guess can be they just need to enable it for the OSMO in the DJI GO APP. Sometimes it's like they don't test this stuff out.
The problem is when your using a tiny screen compared to the iPads on the inspires its hard to focus. I'm sure it'll be here soon. The other option would be to enable a HDMI adapter so you can plug in a nice screen. Theres a lot of data pins in that x5 adapter port...
2016-6-17
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I hope so, man. Then this is a real tool...

..Getting used to it now. It so works as the 'B' camera I've always wanted.
2016-6-19
Use props
korolcompany
New

You cannot call this camera PRO with focus packing. So pease hurry Also if you could introduce another grid for cinemascope it would be very, very helpful.
2016-8-24
Use props
Aro Korol & Com
New

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-14 10:45
Hello.
Your suggestion will be recorded for review, our engineers will take serious consideration.

You cannot call this camera PRO with focus packing. So pease hurry  Also if you could introduce another grid for cinemascope it would be very, very helpful.
2016-8-24
Use props
3Gy4IeGxyUYx
lvl.1

United States

OSMO PRO needs Focus peaking, this is a must! please please add this feature !
2016-11-6
Use props
fans5b180393
New

Czechia

3Gy4IeGxyUYx Posted at 2016-11-7 00:46
OSMO PRO needs Focus peaking, this is a must! please please add this feature !

It Peak Focus Threshold. iIOS (version 3.0.1) has this feature works, but for android not.
2016-11-8
Use props
3Gy4IeGxyUYx
lvl.1

United States

fans5b180393 Posted at 2016-11-8 09:50
It Peak Focus Threshold. iIOS (version 3.0.1) has this feature works, but for android not.

Thanks,
got it!
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules