Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Compatible Phones/Tablets list for DJI Go and Litchi
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kirby
lvl.1

United States

Hello I am new here and did not find this topic in a search so here goes.
There seems to be a very short list of the devices known to operate happily with DJI Go and lesser, Litchi.
I have been using an LG G Stylo with my Phantom advanced.  I used thew Go app for a few days and now am
using the Litchi almost exclusively.  I am sure I have not exercised all the available features, but thus far no problems whatsoever.

Neither of these apps have a 'Quit' button to exit out when you are finished, which leads me to
believe someone thought the phone/tab would be used for nothing else?  Hello.  In Litchi with Lollipop if you swipe
onto the screen from the bottom of the phone it brings up the back triangle, the home circle and the running processes square.
Hit the triangle and it will tell you to tap it again to exit FWIW.

If you turn off the notification for USB debugging, and in my case turn off a lock screen, the Litchi app will run when you turn on the RC.
Anyway, that's my report.  LG G Stylo is good to go.  Huge 5.7 screen, that's why I thought people might be interested.
kj
2016-6-13
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

I have been using Nvidia Shiled and HTC m8. Both work flawlessly with Litchi yet I have problems with DJI Go with both.
My two cents.

Mark G.
2016-6-13
Use props
kirby
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for adding to this thread Mark.

Update:  
Today I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 because of the large bright high res screen.  
It works great on my P3A with DJI Go.  Litchi...not so much.  The Tab sees the RC as soon as it is turned on and boots up Litchi, but Litchi says not connected.  
I have tried USB debugging on off etc. the usual stuff and nogo so far.  I will work on it some more over the next couple days then contact Litchi I guess.
2016-6-15
Use props
Aaron Allred
lvl.2

United States

Hi! Not sure if this will help with your problem connecting litchi on you tab, but what I had to do was totally disable the DJI go app. Not just exit out of it, but going into setting and disabling it manually.
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules