Possible new firmware in two weeks
1081 7 2016-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffmoltenberry
lvl.2

United States

FWIW Received a Twitter DM reply from @DJIGLOBAL regarding release date of new Osmo firmware. Didn't specify which model.

"Hi there, an update is on the way soon. Perhaps as soon as this Friday, if not next week is likely."

2016-6-14
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yup, DJI will roll out new firmware for osmo which will fix the battery extender problem.
I hope that it will fix the overheat issue too
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi all,
There will be new firmware for the Osmo, if there's any available update, we'll let you know immediately.
Please keep an eye on our official website for the upcoming new release.

Thanks for your concern.
2016-6-14
Use props
jeffmoltenberry
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-14 22:36
Hi all,
There will be new firmware for the Osmo, if there's any available update, we'll let you know ...

DJI-Adela, it'd be even better if we didn't have to check the website/forum everyday for a new version. Any possibility DJI could send push notifications (through DJI go app) or email notifications when a new firmware is released? You'd earn some bonus points!
2016-6-15
Use props
jeffmoltenberry
lvl.2

United States

hungdang Posted at 2016-6-14 17:52
Yup, DJI will roll out new firmware for osmo which will fix the battery extender problem.
I hope tha ...

Hopefully it's more than battery extender fix. At the rate they release firmware it will be another 3 months to fix the drifting/wobbling, 720p hyperlapse and lots of other added suggestions that people have made.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jeffmoltenberry Posted at 2016-6-16 03:12
DJI-Adela, it'd be even better if we didn't have to check the website/forum everyday for a new ver ...

Hello Jeffmoltenberry,
If the new firmware supports upgrade in the DJI GO App, I think it will send you notification in the App. Our engineers will take that feature into account.

Your support to our website/Forum would be appreciated.
Thanks for your understanding.
2016-6-15
Use props
scann3r
lvl.3
Sweden

Hope they fix drifting on X3. After I update to the latest fw I notice the gimbal is drifting.  I have to recalibrate it every time I use it.
I belive that downgrade to a previous fw is not possible?
2016-6-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

scann3r Posted at 2016-6-16 17:16
Hope they fix drifting on X3. After I update to the latest fw I notice the gimbal is drifting.  I ha ...

Hello.
Presently, the Osmo FW doesn't support downgrade.
About the drift issue, our engineers will try their best.

Thanks for your concerns.
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules