Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping Issues
963 3 2016-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jocarter
lvl.1

United States

I just ordered a Phantom 4, and the status on my account says "shipped." That was yesterday. It also says it shipped using FedEx. That's it. No tracking numbers or estimated delivery date. I assume (or rather hope) that the shipping would require me to sign for it when it is delivered.

Alright. I contacted FedEx and they have NO RECORD of any package coming to my address. I called every DJI number I could find and spoke to several people (I think they were people) on live chat and all of them told me to email online sales. So I did. Twice. Once yesterday and again today. No reply. But I eventually spoke with someone else from DJI who says they don't use FedEx very much anymore and that it was probably shipped using UPS.

So do I have a drone coing to my house or not? I can't exactly figure that out. Hopefully it arrives when I'm here. Thoughts?
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

jocarter, sorry for the confusion caused. May I know your order number so that I can look into it?
2016-6-14
Use props
steveruttle
Canada

I feel your pain.  Exactly the same problem.  Anyone I have spoken with or chatted with cannot help.  Emails to onlinesales go unanswered.  I received an email saying shipped on June 20th but one of the reps said it was shipped on the 22nd but Fedex has not received anything for my address.  The rep said this is strange and then referred me to onlinesales again.  Still no response as to when or if the order is actually on it's way.
Way to go DJI....but i will say that i ordered a Phantom 4 last month and it was here in 4 days....what gives DJI any help clarifying this situation would be appreciated.
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

steveruttle@nex Posted at 2016-6-28 07:10
I feel your pain.  Exactly the same problem.  Anyone I have spoken with or chatted with cannot help. ...

steveruttle, please advise your order number and ticket number with onlinesales@dji.com.
2016-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules