Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PV2+ Camera Pitch has dirt in it
904 2 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tim.email
New

Australia

Hey guys,

My PV2+ seems to have something stuck in the pitch motor of the camera. There is one spot where it is slightly sticky which effects the up/down tilt of the camera and also effects the smoothness of the footage when not going past this point.

I've spoken to my place of purchase who said use compressed air and electrical cleaner which I have. They've said if that doesn't work then it can't be fixed and I'll need a replacement. Surely this can't be the case!

Has anyone stripped the gimbal down to this point? Most videos I see people are only stripping down to fix the roll axis and don't go further...
2015-1-21
Use props
btsyndicate.ema
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2130853 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm having a similar issue.  I got some super glue on the driver pitch INSIDE of the little plastic half moon rotating horizon sensor.  I have taken it down to it, carefully removing ribbons, etc.. I have a post @ another forum... I need a new Gimbal driver pitch, or I need to somehow loosen up the sticky rotation.  It spins if you help it with a tool, but it does not free float like it is supposed to, so I'm losing my roll axis stabilization.  Pitch is fine.  Did you figure yours out yet?  I can't even find any place that sells only the driver pitch.
2015-1-22
Use props
tim.email
New

Australia

Bump Bump Bump
2015-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules