Someone from DJI please address reduced RC power
784 6 2016-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apatrick732
lvl.2
Flight distance : 477192 ft

when is someone from DJI going to actually explain the reduced power output on the RC?? A large amount of customers all noticed reduced penetration and or Range. There may be a reason for this but  let's have an explanation please
2016-6-15
Use props
PhanFran
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>

Well the strange thing is that there are a lot of users whose range was never affected by the new firmwares, sometimes the range was increased I'm one of them.
Which doesn't mean that DJI shouldn't explain.
2016-6-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI generally do not explain anytyhing. But this issue has been dealt with before and the US DJI representatives issued a blanket denial that the power output had been reduced.
2016-6-15
Use props
darrenphillips1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 501913 ft
Australia

Is this possibility relevant
image.png
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

We have made an RC power output test and it proves that the power range hasn't been reduced.

This are the specs from our official website:

RC.jpg

Here you can see the results of our test:

DJI is always trying to improve the products and bring the innovations to our users. Transmitter power reduction would be a step back that neither DJI nor customers need.
2016-6-15
Use props
apatrick732
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you very much for commenting DJI I appreciate it. I have found since the upgrade I get the RC Signal weak frequently when I never had this before and other people seem to be having similar issues. It may not be the power output but something has changed from the update which does affect the signal.

Also could you explain the exact purpose of the remote control update and the phantom update?
2016-6-15
Use props
apatrick732
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello? Dji Paladin?.
2016-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules