Mapping and Agriculture Surveying
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rvasquezbernal
New

Chile

Does anyone have had positive experience using any DJI drones for Mapping and Agricultural survey?

My first choosing was the M600, but I had to put it aside because of the  altitude limitations. Then I thought of the Inspire 1, but the hovering  makes me wonder about the quality of the pictures, finally I got to P4,  but comes with one single camera option.

I don't know if DJI is the right one

Matice 600 have serious Flying Altitude limitations (2.000m above the sea level)
Inspire 1: Improves the Flying altitude to 4.500m, but lowers Horizontal hovering to +-: 2.5m (the other drones have 1.5m)
P4: Very Nice altitude (above the sea level): 6.000mt, but not interchangeable cameras.

If anyone have more info than I do, I will be glad to hear your comments.

Bestr Regards,

Rodrigo

2016-6-15
Use props
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I use the Phantom 3 Pro with a program called drone deploy and it works super great..
2016-6-15
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Each craft has its advantages.  It depends on your requirements.  2000m is high.  I have flown the Inspire at about 3000m  I am not sure why you would need 6000m.  But you may.
2016-6-15
Use props
Adam_Geomatics
lvl.1

Australia

Hi,  KlauGeomatics has announced a new PPK GPS technology for accurate aerial surveying using DJI drones without placing ground targets. See https://www.veritypositioning.com/ for more details.
2018-1-4
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Adam_Geomatics Posted at 2018-1-4 17:47
Hi,  KlauGeomatics has announced a new PPK GPS technology for accurate aerial surveying using DJI drones without placing ground targets. See https://www.veritypositioning.com/ for more details.

As an individual who may be looking at your product for our company, I don't think spamming your product is professional.
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules