Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My osmo isn't showing up on my computer
15638 10 2016-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anwulikaokon
New

United Kingdom

I use mac os x el capitan. I just want to download the videos and pictures from my Osmo's SD card to my leptop but when I plug it into my computer I can't find the device. I've tried 3 different cords. I've tried plugging it in when it's on, when it's off. I feel like I've tried everything

Why isn't it showing up? How do i get my files??
2016-6-15
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Have you got a card reader or a slot in your PC for SD cards?
2016-6-15
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft

Remove sd card and use an sd card reader to access your files to your computer.The usb port on the osmo as i understand is not for this purpose its for future development.DJI Adela will hopefully expand on this subject.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello anwulikaokon,
If want to copy the files in the SD card to your PC or mobile device, there're two methods:
1) (Just as nigelbrinkmann and pi-inthesky suggested above) You can use a SD card reader to connect the SD card into the PC and download the files.
2) The micro-USB port on the camera is for downloading files in the SD card to your PC. (Reminder: while downloading, I'll suggest you to lock the gimbal, under power on status, after recognized by the PC, the gimbal will be out of control)
3) By connecting the Osmo to the DJI GO App, in the Playback, you can find the files saved in the SD card, here you can also download those files into your mobile device.

If your PC can't recognize your Osmo, please visit this website: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3745747?tstart=0, hope you'll get some insight from it.

If there's any further feedback or problem, please contact us freely.
Thank you.
2016-6-15
Use props
anwulikaokon
New

United Kingdom

Thank you I'll try the apple thread and get an sd reader if all else fails but I can't download 4K to my phone
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

anwulikaokon Posted at 2016-6-16 15:09
Thank you I'll try the apple thread and get an sd reader if all else fails but I can't download 4K t ...

Hello.
Since 4K file is composed of much more detail data, it may take more time to download it to the phone. We would suggest you copy the 4K files directly from the SD card.

Thanks.
2016-6-16
Use props
anwulikaokon
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-16 03:17
Hello anwulikaokon,
If want to copy the files in the SD card to your PC or mobile device, there're t ...

when i plug in the usb port it doesn't show up on my computer. how do i deal with this?
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

anwulikaokon Posted at 2016-6-28 03:45
when i plug in the usb port it doesn't show up on my computer. how do i deal with this?

Hello.
Before connecting, you'd better keep the Osmo under power-off status, after connect your Osmo to the computer via the USB cable, then please turn on the Osmo.
You may also need to check if the micro-USB port on the camera is working normally.

If there's any update, please let me know.
Thanks.
2016-6-27
Use props
ianstewart58
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157208 ft

United Kingdom

I am using High Sierra and having issues as well. It seem that when I plug in my USB c to the Osmo Pocket, sometimes it will ask if I want to connect to computer other times nothing. Its charging OK and I always use the same cable. Can anybody help please.
2019-3-18
Use props
ianstewart58
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157208 ft

United Kingdom

I have just answered my own question by experimenting. Its the cable I was using. I have just tried the one supplied with the Osmo pocket and it works fine connecting...but. When I do connect the gimbal moves 45 degrees to the right and when I switch it off it does not return to "off home position.
2019-3-18
Use props
WVMontani
lvl.1
United States

Do this:

1. Turn the Osmo Action off.
2. Connect the Osmo Action to the computer with the appropriate USB cable. Turn the Osmo Action on.
4. On the camera's Touch Screen, tap the word "ACCEPT".

That works for me.
2021-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules