RC won't power up
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maaka.heemi
lvl.1

Australia

Need some major help people, I've just finished doing the latest update to my Drone and RC, the problem is my RC (Controller) won't power up anymore unless the power cord is plugged in? I have charged it for sometime but the issue here is it won't turn on unless the powercord is in it, can someone please help me????
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello maaka, what kind of RC do you use?
2016-6-15
Use props
maaka.heemi
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-16 15:43
Hello maaka, what kind of RC do you use?

The standard one that came with the Phantom 3 Professional sir
2016-6-15
Use props
maaka.heemi
lvl.1

Australia

maaka.heemi@gma Posted at 2016-6-16 15:48
The standard one that came with the Phantom 3 Professional sir

Also as soon as I pull out the power cord to the RC it turns off straight away.  I'm not sure if the battery in the controller has suddenly died on me after the update.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

maaka.heemi@gma Posted at 2016-6-16 15:50
Also as soon as I pull out the power cord to the RC it turns off straight away.  I'm not sure if t ...

The battery controlling circuit looks not good in your case. I'd suggest you to record a short video clip and send it to our tech support via support@dji.com or http://www.dji.com/support. Then they will guide you to send the RC to our service center for diagnosis.
2016-6-16
Use props
maaka.heemi
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-16 16:17
The battery controlling circuit looks not good in your case. I'd suggest you to record a short vid ...

Thanks Paladin for your help and support, It's a downer but I guess the show must go on
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules