Choppy or jerky video
2941 6 2016-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamie5
New

United Kingdom

Hello, just imported my first videos from osmo to imovies on my imac and i'm finding that when i play them back they're are choppy and jerky as if i'm watching a series of photos.

Please help.
Thanks
Jamie.
2016-6-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Please try to playback the original files in the SD card with QuickTime or KMPlayer and check if it's working OK.
About the issue appears in the imovies, please check this webpage for any possible insight: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4108191?tstart=0

Any further feedback would be appreciated.
2016-6-16
Use props
jamie5
New

Hello Adela, I'm still finding the video is very choppy and jerky when playing the original files in the SD card with quicktime.
I'm concerned there is a problem with this osmo.

I must admit i'm not that experienced in this area. Is it worth resetting the Osmo?
2016-6-17
Use props
Oldmick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14970 ft
United States

Hey are you shooting in 4K?  If so it could just be your computer system /editor not able to handle the size of the file.  You might want to consider 1080p -it a bit easier on your system and little is viewed in 4k anyway, at least for now.  Also your frame rate?  Watch this video, maybe this will help you.  Good luck...I am fighting a sound problem myself.

2016-6-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Oldmick Posted at 2016-6-17 22:02
Hey are you shooting in 4K?  If so it could just be your computer system /editor not able to handle  ...

Thanks for your help!
About your sound issue, we'll try to help to figure out in your own thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-55643-1-1.html
Thanks for your cooperation.
2016-6-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jamie5 Posted at 2016-6-17 18:33
Hello Adela, I'm still finding the video is very choppy and jerky when playing the original files in ...

Hello Jamie5,
Could you please check Oldmick's advice firstly?
We may need more details about your footage settings to help you further.

Wait for your further feedback.
2016-6-18
Use props
rj74
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

Upload an original 4K file to youtube and we can check.
As others said if your computer can't handle 4K playback it will look choppy/jerky
2016-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules