Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware and Gimbal
1635 8 2015-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christian
lvl.2

Germany

Hi Folks, since yesterday i am a proud inspire member. As DJI recommends i did the firmware update but i am not 100% sure if everything is up to date now. Attached you´ll find a screenshot which shows the current status of the aircraft and controller. It would be super nice, if anybody can verify the correct firmware.

Second thing i was wondering a little bit, is that the gimbal seems to be not in an 90 degree angle to the copter. I have also attached a picture which shows the little offset in the x-axis. It´s not that much, but just to be sure, this is OK.

Thanks folks for your feedback on this.
Have a nice one,
Christian
firmware.jpg
shift.jpg
2015-1-22
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

Hi, Christian,
Your firmware are the latest already. As per the slight offset, it is within tolerance. No worry, you can pan via your Tx. Have fun and fly safe
2015-1-22
Use props
christian
lvl.2

Germany

DJI-Terry Posted at 2015-1-22 19:00
Hi, Christian,
Your firmware are the latest already. As per the slight offset, it is within toleran ...

Thanks Terry, good to know that everything is OK. Regarding the gimbal, is there a way to correct the offset? Cheers, Christian
2015-1-22
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hi, Christian,
Not for pan at the moment. But you can give pan command from your Tx to correct it.  Will add it into the wishlist to our R&D dept.
2015-2-25
Use props
lrwskyfilms
lvl.2

United Kingdom

christian Posted at 2015-1-22 19:42
Thanks Terry, good to know that everything is OK. Regarding the gimbal, is there a way to correct  ...

Hi, you can calibrate the gimbal, that should sort it. Cheers Mark
2015-2-25
Use props
vincentgossuin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29318 ft
Luxembourg

Hello DJI Terry
You said that a "Christian" that's good update, but at home I have another set aperture .see below image.
Can you tell me why it is unlike update?
thank youu

Bonjour DJI Terry

Vous dite que a "Christian " que c est la bonne mise à jour, mais chez moi j ai une autre mise ajour voir image.
Pouvez-vous me dire pourquoi c est différence de mise à jour?

Merci
2015-3-2
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

vincentgossuin@ Posted at 2015-3-2 19:51
Hello DJI Terry
You said that a "Christian" that's good update, but at home I have another set apert ...

@Vincent all your firmwares are same with mine, they are latest version.
2015-3-2
Use props
vincentgossuin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29318 ft
Luxembourg

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-3-2 20:03
@Vincent all your firmwares are same with mine, they are latest version.

It appears that all the machines have different update. I do not know why he has time diference ??
thank you

Firmware Christian

Firmware Vincent
2015-3-2
Use props
Arctictern
lvl.2

United Kingdom

For some reason my firmware seems to be different for camera and gimbal. Did the latest update etc

Any ideas?

Screenshot_2015-03-02-12-38-39.png
2015-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules