Finally I think I have a good P4
607 4 2016-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
interceptorx5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 397 ft
Australia

This is my 3rd P4 from Apple. The previous 2 suffered from serious Horizon tilt.
When this arrived I immediately updated Aircraft to 1.1.411 & Go app to 2.8.3
I then did a full IMU & Gimbal calibration.

The Horizon tilt now seems to be more or less ok and I will keep this one.

Different from the others I now find that EVERY TIME I turn on the Aircraft I get the "Aircraft Warming up" sign and takes 2-4 mins to go away.

Not really a problem ,,, more an inconveniance,,, especially when just changing a battery.

Should I query this ?  

2016-6-18
Use props
BrianJ
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Iterceptox5 - I also got a replacement PH4. My previous had a fixed misaligned yaw problem and bad horizontal issues that is now completely fixed and level on my replacement....whoopee

I also get the warming up message but I am not bothered about that as it needs to warm up for flying I imagine. As long as all the operational flying functions are good it can warm up all it likes lol.

Happy flying with your good drone ;)
2016-6-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello interceptorx5, as for the long-time warming-up issue, I'd suggest you to calibrate the IMU on the horizontal platform when the drone is cooled down.
2016-6-18
Use props
Thomas.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81132 ft
Germany

Great! Happy Flying!

I know how one feels some days without the beloved toy ;-)
2016-6-18
Use props
interceptorx5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 397 ft
Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-18 18:05
Hello interceptorx5, as for the long-time warming-up issue, I'd suggest you to calibrate the IMU on  ...

Hi DJI-Paladin,
Re IMU, This I did on a perfectly level floor prior to first flight. Room Temperature was 16 centigrade. Its winter here in Australia. Maybe I should try and do it at a lower tempreture.  
2016-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules