Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo thread - 1/4" ???
3693 6 2016-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbt04

Ghana

Hello,

Can anyone please confirm if the DJI Osmo camera mount has a 1/4" thread that would be compatible with the 1/4" screw on a  Delkin Fat Gecko 3-cup suction mount?

Thanks!

Patrick

2016-6-18
Use props
pi-inthesky
First Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft

If the delkin has 1/4" male thread then i cant see why not.
2016-6-18
Use props
bornish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

Make sure that the OSMO allows proper contact.
Sometimes the screw is compatible, but the mounting plate has bigger diameter that does not allow tightening the screw.
2016-6-18
Use props
bornish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

bornish@gmail.c Posted at 2016-6-18 19:42
Make sure that the OSMO allows proper contact.
Sometimes the screw is compatible, but the mounting p ...

The diameter of the contact plate (around the standard screw) should have approx. 17 mm or else the OSMO handle (upper side) would not allow complete screwing and proper contact. Possible but not recommended would be to place a contact rubber cut to correct diameter, if the screw length permits it.
2016-6-18
Use props
dennismurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>

I'm pretty sure its 1/4 20...I did an extension awhile ago before DJI released theirs
2016-6-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Welcome to the official DJI online store: http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-car-mount?from=related_products
The Osmo-Vehicle mount is designed specifically for the Osmo, hope you'll find it more useful.

Thanks.
2016-6-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi all,
If you may be interested, here is some information about "Osmo 1/4'' and 3/8'' Mounting Adaptor for Univeral Mount": https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Start_Guide_en.pdf

Thanks.
2016-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules