Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum Post Test
942 22 2015-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

seems like i am now unable to reply to threads.  i put the reply in (do the captcha thing and get the green arrow indicating captcha success) hit reply and it shows (and gives me the 'plus X credits' thing) and all looks good.  until i leave the thread and come back, then the reply is gone.... WTF, they change their website to prevent spam and eff it up for the rest of us.... oh my god what the F is next...
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

NOT WORKING, IVE REPLIED 5 TIMES SINCE MAC REPLIES AND NOTHING... IM EDITING THIS ONE JUST TO TELL YOU ALL THAT...
WATCH OTHER THREADS... ITS HAPPENNING IN EVERY ONE OF THEM... LOOK ON THE OUTSIDE TO SEE WHO THE LAST POSTER IS AND MOST OF THE TIME YOU'LL NEVER SEE THEIR REPLY WHEN YOU GO IN THE THREAD...

ROFL, VERY PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

great, so i can reply in this thread (and it works), on the other 4 threads i have replied to this morning, the outside forum (where the 'new' links show up in red) indicate that i did, in fact, make replies.  however, when i click on the thread itself, i do not see my replies within the thread.  anyone else having this problem?????
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

this forum is totally fucked up, my replies are sometime working and sometimes not (yes, im doing the verif code each time)... DJI doesnt know what it is doing, im surprised the fucking drones even fly.
2015-1-22
Use props
guymacdonald
lvl.4

Australia

It is working!

Under the last reply is an orange text box. Click on that.
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

guy, it didnt work, it worked that one time but now i cant post subsequent replies at all....
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

now i can reply but guy's reply went away... they dont know how to run a website, maybe they are new to the interweb.
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

look outside, this thread says it has 6 replies (will be 7 after this one) and yet, there arent 6 replies.  why, because guymacdonalds reply is gone... I SAW IT and now it is gone.  what a load of crap...
2015-1-22
Use props
guymacdonald
lvl.4

Australia

Its gone mr faulty its gone!

You're right my first reply is gone. They must have tweaked the forum and stuffed it at the same time!

This is going to get very confusing if it happens with the other threads!
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

THEY ARE FUCKING MORONS TO FUCK THEIR SITE UP THIS BAD.  IM EMBARRASSED THAT I GAVE THEM $$$ FOR THE PHANTOM.   :@
2015-1-22
Use props
MacCool
lvl.3

United States

I've had the same issues. This forum tends to follow DJI's customer service concepts...convoluted, confusing, and sometimes things just disappear.
2015-1-22
Use props
MacCool
lvl.3

United States

another test reply
2015-1-22
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

working lol
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

it is already happening in other threads, in fact, from what ive watched this morning, it is happening in almost every thread.  this assumes you'll even SEE THIS REPLY....sigh.
2015-1-22
Use props
guymacdonald
lvl.4

Australia

Get this....

I went to "Report an issue" about this and after several attempts wrestling with the captcha thing I managed to post a report of this problem.

Guess What.... my post does not exist!!

The next thing will be a total crash!

Maybe the Firmware team have been let loose on the Forum site!

Regards

Guy MacDonald
Screenshot 2015-01-23 08.22.56.png
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

NOT WORKING UMPA, YOU JUST THINK IT IS.  LOOK AT OTHER THREADS, GO TRY IT OUT A FEW TIMES...
2015-1-22
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Seems ok here, and in order.  I bet they are messing with it as we type.

I use safari I on a mac don't know if that makes a difference.
2015-1-22
Use props
guymacdonald
lvl.4

Australia

umpa Posted at 2015-1-22 22:25
Seems ok here, and in order.  I bet they are messing with it as we type.

I use safari I on a mac do ...

On a Mac with Firefox.
2015-1-22
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Well, something is majorly messed up.  Heck, I just tried to LOG OUT three times and I got "502 Bad Gateway"
2015-1-22
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

ill bet mac makes a difference.  i tried IE (i use chrome) and both IE and chrome h ave the problem.

JESUS CHRIST, id almost rather have the spam than this shit.  DJI should be very embarrassed, i used to look forward to participating on this forum, but this is going to make it impossible to collaborate with you guys.... F&$^#&%$^$#&^$#T#&#^
2015-1-22
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

They will sort it - takes time..
2015-1-22
Use props
guymacdonald
lvl.4

Australia

gnixon2015 Posted at 2015-1-22 22:30
ill bet mac makes a difference.  i tried IE (i use chrome) and both IE and chrome h ave the problem. ...

I think the thread heading is too nice to be noticed by DJI. May I suggest you edit it with stronger language (Not Bad Language so as to not offend them).

Regards

Guy MacDonald
2015-1-22
Use props
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

It's obviously solar flares wreaking more havoc...
2015-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules