Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Future of the Inspire?
1287 9 2016-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tarekic
New

Lebanon

Hi all,
After 1 year of flying my Inspire 1 and getting more into the professional market, I have decided to upgrade my rig.
The Matrice 600 looks like a great option, but it is a bit pricey,  honestly it just looks too big. (to carry around and to fly)
I am worried with the Matrice I cannot do some close quarter jobs that I can do with the Inspire...
So I am thinking of getting the Inspire 1 pro with option to go x5r

My question is, I am worried that the Inspire will die soon, do you think that there will be more camera options in the future?
Do you think the Inspire 1 wont be obsolete soon? any rumors of an Inspire 2?

Thanks
2016-6-18
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I believe the Inspire is a huge product line for DJI.... I cannot believe they will let it die. On the contrary, I think they are about to release the new version in the series (Inspire X)  My only hope is that they keep the inspire series upgradable !!

Rich
2016-6-18
Use props
Tarekic
New

Lebanon

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-6-18 20:17
I believe the Inspire is a huge product line for DJI.... I cannot believe they will let it die. On t ...

thanks.. maybe I will just wait a bit.
2016-6-18
Use props
Masemoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5137425 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tarekic Posted at 2016-6-18 11:34
thanks.. maybe I will just wait a bit.

With the recent price drop something new in the Inspire line is brewing. Good idea to wait although may have to wait till fall before announced.
2016-6-18
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

If history repeats itself based on the recent price drop of the inspire 1 v2 I would wait a little while for a new inspire version.
2016-6-18
Use props
nilsblix
First Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I am in the same situation as you - going to upgrade.

Was to buy a S900 with A3 LB2 but have got advices from very experienced people to stay with the Inspire - I will do that and I will wait until about september and se if there is a new Inspre coming. If not I will buy a Inspire 1 V2 - it is a a super AC
2016-6-18
Use props
Tarekic
New

Lebanon

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2016-6-19 02:21
I am in the same situation as you - going to upgrade.

Was to buy a S900 with A3 LB2 but have got ad ...

maybe that is a good idea.. Im confused.. the thing is no matter what with the inspire, we are always limited to their camera.. but with the s900 or matrice you can put any camera.. whay do you think?
2016-6-21
Use props
nilsblix
First Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Tarekic Posted at 2016-6-21 18:55
maybe that is a good idea.. Im confused.. the thing is no matter what with the inspire, we are alw ...

Yes you are right about the camera, but we are very soon in another price category when we add other cameras. But you have a point
2016-6-21
Use props
flighttime1
Captain
Flight distance : 906352 ft

I would say the best move is to wait for the new Inspire and then grab one of the hundreds of Inspire 1 Pros that will be hitting the used market. I can promise you that the newest Inspire will be more expensive than the current model. I would love to see a new/better camera on the Inspire 2 that is backward compatible but I'm not holding my breath on it. What I am sure of is that they will not have an Inspire 2 that competes with the Matrice 600 so if you're looking to put your DSLR or other cameras in the air, just go ahead and make the leap to the M6.
2016-6-21
Use props
Tarekic
New

Lebanon

flighttime1 Posted at 2016-6-22 01:55
I would say the best move is to wait for the new Inspire and then grab one of the hundreds of Inspir ...

makes sense.. ill just have to think if I want to make that leap or not yet. maybe after a couple of more jobs. thanks
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules