Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[P4] Carbon-Fiber Props!
1123 6 2016-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielMyst777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145276 ft
United States

When will DJI release these props? How long did it take them for the P3?
2016-6-18
Use props
zzzzzzzuhlast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135614 ft
Canada

I have gotten off ebay,   work amazing!   Prob voided my warranty but don't care.  also  they shipped new prop attachment so its now self tightening not quick release.   all in all...great improvement to my bird  
2016-6-19
Use props
zzzzzzzuhlast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135614 ft
Canada

I have gotten off ebay,   work amazing!   Prob voided my warranty but don't care.  also  they shipped new prop attachment so its now self tightening not quick release.   all in all...great improvement to my bird          https://goo.gl/photos/8eBMVhkdkvSxhwfL9
2016-6-19
Use props
vandruten
lvl.4

Indonesia

zzzzzzzuhlast@h Posted at 2016-6-20 00:07
I have gotten off ebay,   work amazing!   Prob voided my warranty but don't care.  also  they shippe ...

Cool props you got there zzz! Watch it as they might cut the glass jar into two! How's the bird's performance with them? Faster I reckon. How about hovering stability? I've read somewhere that the harder/stiffer the props, the harsher the ride.
2016-6-19
Use props
labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

zzzzzzzuhlast@h Posted at 2016-6-20 03:07
I have gotten off ebay,   work amazing!   Prob voided my warranty but don't care.  also  they shippe ...

What is so amazing about them?
What's improved?
Do they make the Phantom do anything better, faster or longer than stock props?
Do you have any actual data or just a feeling that they are amazing?
2016-6-19
Use props
Cale262
lvl.4

Canada

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-6-19 16:01
What is so amazing about them?
What's improved?
Do they make the Phantom do anything better, faster ...

Anything Carbon fiber automatically adds at least 10HP, 25% more flying time and faster 1/4mile runs

But on a serious note the only difference I found when using the DJI carbon props on my P3P's was a completely different prop sound (quieter).
2016-6-19
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.4

Hong Kong

zzzzzzzuhlast@h Posted at 2016-6-20 01:03

As long as you don't dissemble the drone body, it doesn't void your warranty.
2016-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules