Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller bricked
1697 5 2016-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edbighi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I just turned on my controller and phantom and DJI go said updates required. It was only for the controller. The update went good and then it said to restart the controller. After shutting it off no lights come on when attempting to start it. Not even plugging it into the charger brings on any lights.What should I do?
2016-6-18
Use props
edbighi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Tried everything. Its dead.
2016-6-19
Use props
Cale262
lvl.4

Canada

Sorry to hear about your issue, have you tried uploading the firmware up unto a usb stick and inserting it into the USB when you start it up...I have no idea if this works but its something I would likely try...if that doesn't work chances are it will have to go back to DJI to be sorted out, RMA.
2016-6-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

edbighi@gmail.c Posted at 2016-6-19 23:34
Tried everything. Its dead.

Sorry for your issue.Feel free to get in touch with our EU support and send the RC to our service center for fixing. Here is the contact info: 联系欧洲.JPG
2016-6-19
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.4

South Korea

"Not even plugging it into the charger brings on any lights."

This indicates it's bricked
2016-6-19
Use props
edbighi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Yeah, I sent it in. Two weeks ago my p4 went in for stress cracks. That one is on it's way back after repair. The controller went in today. I'm now flying my p4 number 2. Good that I stuck to buying two units. One to fly, the second to send in from stress cracks. But a bricked controller is my first.
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules