Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jacopo.marcoval
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Hi,
i bought some weeks ago my new p3s.
My 3 first flight were awsome  (187 meters with full signal)
I upgrade my drone and then i my rc signal was dropped to 50 meters (video signal was ok).
i have tried to downgrade but i had the same issue.
I send my drone back to dji repair service and after 2 weeks (i sent it from italy to netherlands) i receive my p3s back.
I tested today and now everything is ok (i have reched 290 meters with full rc signal in an open field. Only my fear stop my hand to push my p3s farther)
So if you have tried everything (antenna direction, downgrade etc.) contantc dji support service
Thank to all admin and dji support service who help me

2016-6-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Thank you for your sharing.
2016-6-20
Use props
verticalisland1
New

This doesn't help when you want to buy a drone for some filming on a project, and you want to start using what you bought right away and not wait weeks for the brand new drone to be looked over...
2016-6-21
Use props
jacopo.marcoval
Second Officer
Italy

verticalisland1 Posted at 2016-6-21 12:43
This doesn't help when you want to buy a drone for some filming on a project, and you want to start  ...

Well this is my story and now my p3s works
I had tried everything to get my p3s works but only dji repair service fixed it.
In my opinion waiting 2 weeks for a new and working drone are better then write only in this forum and wait for a new firmware
2016-6-21
Use props
jacopo.marcoval
Second Officer
Italy

Hi, yestarday another flight for me and my p3s. I have reached 346 meters at 55 of altitude.
Rc signal had 3 lines when i have reached 346. In my opinion i can go farther but i want to test it step by step
So if you have a similar problem don't hesitate and send you p3s back to dji repair service.
2016-6-21
Use props
kld53
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118579 ft
United States

jacopo.marcoval

Hi. I wanted to say thank you for posting this. I had the same exact issue. I tried everything. I finally contacted DJI Support, and after a little back and forth, they agreed to fix the P3S. I received the drone back yesterday and took it for a flight. Everything seems to be great now! Thank you!!
2017-3-2
Use props
Bracco
Second Officer
Italy

kld53 Posted at 2017-3-2 11:09
jacopo.marcoval

Hi. I wanted to say thank you for posting this. I had the same exact issue. I tried everything. I finally contacted DJI Support, and after a little back and forth, they agreed to fix the P3S. I received the drone back yesterday and took it for a flight. Everything seems to be great now! Thank you!!

I am happy to hear that your problem was solved
Good flight
2017-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules