TRAVELLING TO BRAZIL CUSTOMS LAWS BRAZIL
1099 4 2016-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
josh8394
lvl.2
Australia

I plan to go to brazil (Salvador) in Febuary and I will be flying from Australia. Has anyone had any problems going through customs when you bring your drone through? I plan on taking the drone on carry on bagage
2016-6-19
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

I have not heard of anyone with a DJI drone, entering a civilized country, met any issues.

Brazilian with DJI drone can clarify.
2016-6-19
Use props
Beto NYC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 550472 ft
United States

I doubt that you gonna have any problem with customs. Laws in Brazil are a joke.

Just be careful to use your Phantom since Brazil is such a dangerous place. This is one of the reasons that made me leave that country 10 years ago.

While you're in Brazil forget about texting and walking in the streets. You have to hide your iPhone, do not use your gold chain and do not carry too much cash.

Enjoy your vacations! (LOL)
2016-6-20
Use props
Leticia Gonzalez Dos Santos
New

United States

Beto NYC Posted at 2016-6-20 06:35
I doubt that you gonna have any problem with customs. Laws in Brazil are a joke.

Just be careful to use your Phantom since Brazil is such a dangerous place. This is one of the reasons that made me leave that country 10 years ago.

this is not true!
2018-2-16
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>

Not all the cities here are dangerous. Brazil isn’t only RIO or SãoPaulo and poor people, you need learn more about. There are a lot of good cities here, and we are very civilized.

Yes, we have regulations for drones here. If you don’t wanna have problems at the customs I recommend you check if your drone has the Anatel logo. Anatel is the radio frequency regulator here, like CE or FCC.
2018-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules