Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
don.trammell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3655085 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

New to the quad-copter, drone, UAV, etc... arena. Just curious if any manufacture is making replacment propellers for the Phantom 4? The white ones are fine but I would like to maybe get a set of Carbon Fiber ones if possible. I have searched around and some of the info coming back is a bit confusing. Thanks in advance.

2016-6-19
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To be honest, there is no point at all in using anything but the original ones from DJI.. For the Phantom 3 DJI did make some cambon composite ones and in 99.9% of situations and for the majority of users they did NOTHING more than the normal ones..

My advice, save the money you would spend on any carbon props and put it towards a battery..

Also, unless DJI sell them, I would never be happy putting £1200 up in the sky with aftermarkets.. DJI put a lot of development $ into propulsion and if carbon props were needed, they would be selling them.
2016-6-19
Use props
don.trammell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3655085 ft
  • >>>
United States

sploodge Posted at 2016-6-20 03:49
To be honest, there is no point at all in using anything but the original ones from DJI.. For the Ph ...

Mucho excellent. Thanks for the response. I already have the original plus two extra batteries. I might get one more just for the heck of it. Flying can go through batteries quite quickly. Again, thanks.
2016-6-20
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Carbon  fiber propellers are not necessary, you won't notice any difference except probably the sound of it spinning.
2016-6-20
Use props
zzzzzzzuhlast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135614 ft
Canada

huntcool001@gma Posted at 2016-6-20 04:23
Carbon  fiber propellers are not necessary, you won't notice any difference except probably the soun ...

yes  there is a different sound.  I am happy with mine, not sure how much more performance I am getting but love the cool black addition to the bird
2016-6-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree 100% with splooge, back in the old days I used to use Graupner props on my OLD Phantoms. Since the P3 and now P4,, they are made so well that there's really no reason not to use the stock DJI props.
2016-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules