Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't connect brand new OSMO to ipod touch or S7
1591 3 2016-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brentcharlest
New

Australia

Text in red is where it fails with my S7 and text in blue is where it fails with my ipod touch.

1. Turn on the OSMO
2. Go to Wi-Fi settings and connect to OSMOxxxxxx Wi-Fi (password 12341234)
3. Run the DJI GO > OSMO> Enter the camera view
4. Press “Next”
5. Enter your DJI ID
6. Connect to another Wi-Fi with internet access to send your activation data to DJI server
7. Go back to DJI GO
8. Press “Activate”
9. After your data will be sent to server, please connect back to OSMO Wi-Fi and run DJI GO
10. Activation Successful

I get to step 8 before it fails and shows a message reading: "Activation Failed (LocalMcFail). Contact DJI Support if problem persists after restart."This is the outline of what happens when I try to connect the new device to my Samsung S7. I updated the OSMO, reinstalled the app, restarted my phone.
When I tried to connect it to my Ipod touch I get to step 6 before the message: "Activation failed, retry. Invalid device"

P.S I have already sent an email to support, but thought that pursuing multiple options would help.

2016-6-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Hello.
Could you please show me the shortcut of the hop-on error message in the App?
Generally, in this situation, I'm afraid you have an invalid device that need to be sent in for a registered SN.
You may need to try more than one time to get the activation process worked correctly.
Any further feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.
2016-6-20
Use props
brentcharlest
New

Australia

I have tried to activate the device multiple time. How do I go about returning it to you guys? I bought it from DJI directly
Screenshot_20160621-093741.png
2016-6-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

brentcharlest Posted at 2016-6-21 12:12
I have tried to activate the device multiple time. How do I go about returning it to you guys? I bou ...

Hello.
Thanks for your reply.
Please email to support@dji.com for the replacement since you purchased it from DJI directly. Please review the official after-sales policy firstly for your best benefits: http://www.dji.com/service

If there's anything I can do for you further, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards.
2016-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules