Basilica Notre-Dame Montreal
819 3 2016-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
acoutrim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12188 ft
Canada

This is a short video that is part of a serie from our Montreal collection. We shoot in a normal visiting day without any production. Unfortunately the church sometimes was very dark and we decided to set it up in auto mode, then we can notice some grain because the high ISO.

The Notre-Dame Basilica is an impressive and majestic contruction, with a colorful and grand interior. For this reason a good shot is quite easy to reach. The only problem is the light and the up and down effect (z axis).

Hope you all enjoy this 100% Osmo short movie.

2016-6-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello Acoutrim,
Thanks for the video and your feedback. It's a very nice place.
To mitigate the drawbacks in Z-Axis, the accessory Z-Axis (http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-z-axis) would be recommended, with a little practice on your walk, I'm sure you'll get a more stable footage with the Osmo.

Thanks for your support!
2016-6-21
Use props
Andre Coutrim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12188 ft
Canada

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-21 23:44
Hello Acoutrim,
Thanks for the video and your feedback. It's a very nice place.
To mitigate the dra ...

Hi Adela. Thanks for replying.
So, we know the Z-Axis but the question is: where it is? We are still waiting and praying for it arrives somewhere... Its lauching is totally late.

2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Andre Coutrim Posted at 2016-6-22 13:47
Hi Adela. Thanks for replying.
So, we know the Z-Axis but the question is: where it is? We are sti ...

Hi,
If you want to learn more details about the orders of Z-Axis, I'm afraid you need to contact the sales representatives directly. If you've got an order number, I may help to deliver your order number to our coworkers for the follow-up.

Sleep tight. Good night.
2016-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules