Zenmuse H3-3D Reset
3815 6 2016-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patrick
New
Flight distance : 157323 ft
United States

Hi, I tried to reset my Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal by shorting it out to fix it being unlevel from a recent crash. I didn't realize I shouldn't turn off the Phantom after shorting out the gimbal. Now when I turn it on I have a green light instead of a red one, which would allow me to reinstall the firmware via the Assistant software. According to the tutorial below, if you still have a green light just run through the process again. I did multiple times, but I still have a green light. The gimbal/firmware isn't showing up in the Assistant Software at all. Help!

2016-6-21
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Try an older Phantom 2 assistant. The version you may have may not recognise the blank H33D firmware.
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Patrick, can the firmware version be seen in the software? If it can be seen, try to calibrate the IMU.
2016-6-21
Use props
SkySpaghetti
New

United States

We're youable to solve this issue? I've runninto a similar situation but I have a stand-alone H3-3D that uses a GCU and I can't find an older version of the Zenmuse Assistant Software to downgrade the firmware to 1.12
2017-4-11
Use props
SkySpaghetti
New

United States

quanthonytrang Posted at 2016-6-21 22:08
Try an older Phantom 2 assistant. The version you may have may not recognise the blank H33D firmware.

Is this Anthony from the DJI Gimbal Repair Team in SoCal?
2017-4-11
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SkySpaghetti Posted at 2017-4-11 13:39
Is this Anthony from the DJI Gimbal Repair Team in SoCal?

I'm from Downunder mate where everything kills ya'.
Throw a Ken on a Barbie, and 'ave a good day =)

On a serious note, has this thread resolved your issues?
2017-4-11
Use props
SkySpaghetti
New

United States

QuanthonyTrang Posted at 2017-4-11 15:58
I'm from Downunder mate where everything kills ya'.
Throw a Ken on a Barbie, and 'ave a good day =)

Hahaha... cool. I used to work for the DJI repair team in Cali and thought your Screenname looked familiar.

No, I haven't fixed it yet. I can follow the steps from this post fine but the firmware available through DJI still won't work.

I'm using the stand-alone H3-3D and GCU so I need the older Zenmuse Assistant Software with either firmware 1.12 or 1.10 but I can't find it anywhere.
2017-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules