Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5 and Lightbridge 2 (cable issue)
1317 6 2016-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

I bought an A3 with Lightbridge 2 and a X5-Gimbal with an inspire-adapter plate. I would like to connect the X5 adpter plate to Lightbridge 2. But the cable that comes with Lightbridge 2 doesn't fit. It's too narrow. Why is that so? And where can I find a cable that fits?

Thanks.

2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

For clarification, what aircraft are you attempting to mount the A3, X5 and the Lightbridge 2 system to?
2016-6-21
Use props
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

It's a custom frame, with an A3 system.
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

winfrieddows@in Posted at 2016-6-22 04:43
It's a custom frame, with an A3 system.

All necessary cabling would come with the Lightbridge 2 and the X3/X5/XT mounting kit. Since this mounting kit is for the M600 series, you would have to refer to the M600 manual for further connection assistance. Since you are using a custom frame, we cannot guarantee that the cables will be the necessary size for your rig.
2016-6-21
Use props
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

Well I bought the A3 system including the lightbridge 2 (not specifically specified for the M600) and a X5 with a mounting kit for the inspire. But all the correct cables were NOT included. Please tell me, where I can get the correct cable to connect the X5 to the lightbridge 2. Thanks.
2016-6-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

winfrieddows@in Posted at 2016-6-22 16:39
Well I bought the A3 system including the lightbridge 2 (not specifically specified for the M600) an ...

I believe that there has been some miscommunication. If you are using the X5 vibration bracket for the Inspire specifically, then the cabling that is provided would not work. The X Series mounting bracket could come with the cabling:

http://store.dji.com/product/mat ... al-mounting-bracket

Again, the bracket itself is fitted for the M600, but other users have begun fitting this with their Spreading Wings platforms. Since you're not using a DJI airframe, it is uncertain whether the length of the cables it comes with would work with your frame but you could look through the Pro System threads for the Spreading Wings/ X Mounting kit subjects to give you an idea on where to start.
2016-6-22
Use props
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

So I guess I bought the wrong adapter plate. Since there seems not to exist a cable to connect the LB2 with the inspire-adapter, I will have to buy the adapter for the matrice as well... :-(
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules