Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
about your warranty
2372 16 2016-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
azpholt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4619 ft
United States

Backstory:   Entering follow-me mode, my drone immediately took off sideways away from its current point and flew away until striking a tree well away from the open area I was flying.   The logs clearly show good GPS lock on both the drone and my controller position.  DJI didn't give me a good explanation (any?) of why it would fly sideways like that, but said "The repair department decision for a non warranty repair is final. It was found that your aircraft is not subject to DJI warranty services when using Follow me/Way-points automatically voids the warranty."   What??!?   Boy that won't be on the advertisements, and it certainly isn't in any of those great Phantom Reviews touting this great feature.   Full DJI reply is at the end of this post.   I'd welcome DJI contacting me to make this right.  I'm done... to frustrated with lack of answers, long delays, no replies.  Loved the Phantom, but this will be the last DJI product I ever buy with this response.
Date: Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: chat
To: [xxxx]

Dear [xxxx],

Thank you for contacting DJI NORTH AMERICA, according to RMA [xxx] the repair department has completed it's evaluation of your aircraft and has determined that this is a non warranty repair. Your craft (including additional parts). The craft has been checked for both cosmetic damage and major physical/electrical issues. The invoice will reflect all issues with the product, however after the evaluation of your aircraft this repair does not meet the criteria for a warranted repair please review the DJI warranty details below.

DJI WARRANTY
DJI - After-sales Service Policies

The repair department decision for a non warranty repair is final. It was found that your aircraft is not subject to DJI warranty services when using Follow me/Way-points automatically voids the warranty.

Please reply to this email with the screen shot of your proof of payment for the invoice below or the best return address to send the aircraft back in it's current state un-repaired. Please note this matter is time sensitive .

2016-6-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your issue,azpholt. Could you provide me with your RMA number please?
2016-6-22
Use props
MAXMEDIA
lvl.1

Thailand

I'm a tourist came to Thailand and I broke the quadracopter . I wrote in your support and have attached all the necessary files . you accepted that it is a warranty case ,and then sent the package after 4 months I got it and paid the money on fedex, but the parcel was not correct instead of the 3 models was sent 2 of the model. then I asked her to send back which I did . in Thailand, it asks me what the license for the flights and customs . I'm a tourist and are not in Bangkok and Phuket and it is 900 km Yai I have no way to ride and learn on your license, etc. you have official representatives in Bangkok . why can't I get replacements under warranty from them and not to handle problems on people. I'm waiting for almost half a year quadracopter and one I will return money for incorrect parcel your fault ?
2016-6-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

MAXMEDIA Posted at 2016-6-23 13:47
I'm a tourist came to Thailand and I broke the quadracopter . I wrote in your support and have attac ...

Do you have a ticket number or RMA number?
2016-6-22
Use props
djiphantom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84724 ft
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-23 03:42
Do you have a ticket number or RMA number?

This is actually my story that someone copied from an external forum.  Here's my original:

http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... wow-just-wow.82147/

I've opened a thread with the attachments, flight log links, etc, here on the DJI forum following this post.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-56209-1-1.html

DJI Paladin:  I will PM you my RMA number and would welcome DJI making this right by covering the costs and expediting the return of a drone since I've been without mine for more than a month.  It took until yesterday to get this reply and you can tell I'm very, very frustrated with the engagement and the effort it has talent on my part.

Regards,

Rob
2016-6-23
Use props
djiphantom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84724 ft
United States

djiphantom@robj Posted at 2016-6-23 06:41
This is actually my story that someone copied from an external forum.  Here's my original:

http:/ ...

Turns out I can't PM the official DJI account.  I don't want to publicly post my RMA number.  Can you contact me?
2016-6-23
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

djiphantom@robj Posted at 2016-6-23 18:41

http:/ ...

Thanks for your reminding.I've replied you in another thread.
2016-6-23
Use props
MAXMEDIA
lvl.1

Thailand

it took 7 months but I never received the replacement . Some promises and just wasting their time...Sending the type coming from the Shanghai ...But how can she go to have as much time .... the service China is disgusting . Communicate with Lee Yang and Ada Yang . This is a mockery !! they can't track number of the parcel no matter what was sent or not and where it is... every day refer to each other...Where can I complain ??
2016-8-22
Use props
MAXMEDIA
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI-Paladin all the data Ada Yang and Li Yang is ,the parcel had to come Thailand ..also 2 months ago I paid for a package for the money but it turned out I had the wrong model and sent model 2 instead of 3, it's your fault ... in the end I sent her back ....the money lost ...and now no phantom and no money ...this is how you treat your customers ? who will I be refunded for your mistakes ? right no one !!!!
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

MAXMEDIA Posted at 2016-8-23 11:09
DJI-Paladin all the data Ada Yang and Li Yang is ,the parcel had to come Thailand ..also 2 months ag ...

As I post above 2 months ago , could you provide me with your ticket number or case number please? Also, please use “reply” button so that I can get your feedback in time.
2016-8-22
Use props
MAXMEDIA
lvl.1

Thailand

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

MAXMEDIA Posted at 2016-8-23 12:34
**** The posts are shielded ****

If you send back your item, you'll get a case number.What's your email address?
2016-8-22
Use props
MAXMEDIA
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-8-23 11:36
If you send back your item, you'll get a case number.What's your email address?

703111@mail.ru
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

OK, I'll escalate this.
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, the replacement drone is shipped out in the end of July to your dealer, it will arrive soon.
2016-8-26
Use props
MAXMEDIA
lvl.1

Thailand

are you kidding me ? it's September in two days !!! But I was sent the wrong model and paid the money that I will not return and then sent back to me because that does not returned any money or quadracopter . Replacement warranty is 6 months
2016-8-29
Use props
MAXMEDIA
lvl.1

Thailand

the parcel is lost ... no one knows where she is and where she sent it . for months there is only correspondence that wait sorry for the wait , we will check , tomorrow, will write ,accelerate , send , sent ,wait , sorry ,sorry , wrong ,check ,sorry ,wait ... I'm waiting for a total of 6 months ....Super service !! parcel goes from Hong Kong to Thailand a week !!! and you have it 6 months ? and with this new warranty ? who will extend or it ended ? by law the warranty extension from the date of receipt . When will this whole circus .
2016-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules