Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 4 Multifunctional Backpack Part 49
1232 7 2016-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ayrshireuav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 957297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive now received 2 of these backpacks in the last week.  Both of them were cracked across the front of the plastic part.  In my opinion its very poorly designed and made.  Using cheap plastic on a £169 bag that is intended for field work, walking, and putting down is really poor.  Is this an isolated incident or have any of you received similar bags?

2016-6-23
Use props
Exib
Captain
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To be honest I canceled my order with DJI as the date kept on changing, in the end I bought the DJI Multi functional backpack quality is very good, maybe you should buy that bag?
2016-6-23
Use props
ayrshireuav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 957297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well Ive now had three bags and guess what, the third is damaged too.  Not only is the front cracked but the quality of the internal finishing is extremely poor.  Uneven stitching, rough unfinished edges, zips that don't fully close, badly placed velcro, side padding that is only half filled with padding, and an internal zip bag that should never have passed quality control.  It's fair to say this bag is extremely poorly made, designed and thought out.  It's certainly not a bag for heavy use, travelling or handling with bubble wrap gloves.
2016-6-24
Use props
mickspawn
lvl.3
Australia

ayrshireuav Posted at 2016-6-24 14:37
Well Ive now had three bags and guess what, the third is damaged too.  Not only is the front cracked but the quality of the internal finishing is extremely poor.  Uneven stitching, rough unfinished edges, zips that don't fully close, badly placed velcro, side padding that is only half filled with padding, and an internal zip bag that should never have passed quality control.  It's fair to say this bag is extremely poorly made, designed and thought out.  It's certainly not a bag for heavy use, travelling or handling with bubble wrap gloves.

Hey sorry to bring this up again, ive now had 2 cracked too.. they are a joke!  what did you end up buying?
2017-6-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Can you guys please post pics of these P4 bags, that have failed to impress you?
The DJI branded Phantom 3 Pro hard shell backpack is very well made and has great fit, finish and appeal.
There was a time a few months ago, where DJI was sending out a different Phantom 4 bag than was actually advertised in the online store.

RedHotpoker
2017-6-28
Use props
fans0bc416f9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8163 ft
United Kingdom

Bad news ive just ordered one for my p4
2017-6-29
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans0bc416f9 Posted at 2017-6-29 01:20
Bad news ive just ordered one for my p4

You should be able to cancel your order if you want. I'm sure some of the DJI Mod's here might help you out if needed.
2017-6-29
Use props
fans0bc416f9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8163 ft
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2017-6-29 01:58
You should be able to cancel your order if you want. I'm sure some of the DJI Mod's here might help you out if needed.

It arrived today, love it, no issues whatsoever all I need now is the rain to disappear so I can get out and do some flying
2017-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules