Aircraft Battery status page on Android - wrong color?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airspace Explor
lvl.3
United States

When the AC battery is at 6%, the color of the cells and the voltage metric are green. The screen capture was taken just after landing the AC.

I'm sure I've seen them yellow, or maybe red, under this condition. The values look reasonable but the color does not.

Aircraft Battery status page

Aircraft Battery status page
2016-6-23
Use props
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

I could be wrong, but i think the color is indicated by the voltage of each cell. I believe that once they go under 3.5v, they turn yellow. once they hit 3.2v, they turn red.
2016-6-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

After you land the cells stabilize and settle down and the voltage will increase because there is no load (motors not running anymore)
While flying and your battery gets low you will see the yellow and if you fly really low the red bars.
2016-6-23
Use props
Airspace Explor
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-23 13:14
After you land the cells stabilize and settle down and the voltage will increase because there is no ...

Confirmed. Just before landing, the battery color was yellow. After landing and the propellers stopped, the battery color was green, the voltage was higher, the Remaining Power was lower and the Temperature was higher. The other three metrics remained the same.
2016-6-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Airspace Explor Posted at 2016-6-25 01:22
Confirmed. Just before landing, the battery color was yellow. After landing and the propellers sto ...

Correct, that's how it should work.
2016-6-24
Use props
Flight Raptor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-23 16:14
After you land the cells stabilize and settle down and the voltage will increase because there is no ...

Awesome technical response as always, Ken!
2016-6-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Flight Raptor Posted at 2016-6-25 04:29
Awesome technical response as always, Ken!

Ha, I don't know how technical it was but I think I got the point across of what I was trying to say.
Thanks
2016-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules