Laging !!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gerrie Warner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223684 ft
Sweden

Laging persists !!  My son is VERY proficent at these sort of things ... we've tried his ipad and other Samsung tabletts to NO AVAIL!!  .. downloaded all the updates and into a few minutes of flight the laging is far to serious to be able to fly. Also lost signal freeze frame etc ... it was NOT doing this when I initially bought the drone a few months ago.  What can be done to eliviate this? I need the drone for my work so it's not just a toy for me.   Would rolling back the updates on the firm wear help?   Where can I find the older editions?
2016-6-24
Use props
Gerrie Warner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223684 ft
Sweden

I still have this Screen Lagging problem going on! It's nearly impossablr to fly in close quarters because of it. It's not usually possable to Access the Image Transsmition Quality Settings ... I've sett it to Lowest 4 mbps but it does semm to reatian those values and it doesn't seem to help either!!
2016-7-17
Use props
johnsr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Video lag came up a lot in the past. Often it was because the tablet was busy doing a lot of other things than worrying about your Phantom. The fix that worked for me was to strip out all the unnecessary stuff: basically, I removed most Google Apps (preinstalled), turned off automatic updating (PlayStore account), and increased the Logger buffer size from 256k to 1M. This made a big improvement on video lag (video lag was about 0,7 sec, and these days it is less than 250 ms). I also set "no background processes allowed" while I'm flying.
Hope that this helps!
2016-7-17
Use props
PhanFran
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>

Gerrie Warner Posted at 2016-7-17 16:03
I still have this Screen Lagging problem going on! It's nearly impossablr to fly in close quarters b ...

Well, I don't have the impression that there are many users who have this problem. So I presume your tablet is indeed the culprit.
2016-7-17
Use props
Zippy P3A
lvl.2

Are you really Gerrie Warner or a look alike of young Bob Dylan?  I'm sure you have heard that before.Or, is that a pic of Dylan?
2016-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules