Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO APP only has Inspire listed as device
1628 2 2016-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srmmedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7293 ft
United States

I have the phantom 4 and was using an Iphone as my device , I bought a Samsung Edge android phone and installed the DJI GO app but it only has the Inspire 1 , 1 pro and RAW listed as a device to connect to now , Phantom 4 is not listed as a device.   

What is the deal?   Please help I am about to go fly the drone here in about an hour from now on a boat.
2016-6-25
Use props
srmmedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7293 ft
United States

oh i see i have to swipe right to go to the phantom 4 option but it is not connecting anyway just a button that says how to connect
2016-6-25
Use props
BouldersDad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872448 ft
United States

I don't know if this applies to you, but I had the same issue after I upgraded my Galaxy S5 to Marshmallow. I also had Litchi installed. I ended up uninstalling both, taking myself back to a previous version of the firmware (don't remember which, but it was 2 back). I then reinstalled the Go app. That got it to recognize the P4 correctly. I was then able to bring it up to the current fw version. I have yet to reinstall Litchi because supposedly, under Marshmallow, you can only have one installed at the same time. Don't know why, but I can wait for updates and then try again.
2016-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules