HELP FROM ALL YOU PROS ON A NEW INSPIRE 1 FIRMWARE
880 1 2016-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
terrygar
lvl.1
United States

Hello I have a new Inspire 1 and I thought I would update the firmware on the plane first ( WITHOUT EVER CHECKING THE FIRMWARE THE PALNE CAME WITH AND I NEVER STARTED THE PLANE,TRANSMITTER AND APP BEFORE I downloaded the latest DJI Firmware after watching the official DJI firmware install UTube video. So I removed the new SD card from the Camera and put it into my computer, then put the latest BIN firmware file on it.
Then loaded it into the plane and pushed the battery on. Well the first time it seemed to go as planned and it just kept updating with the 4 sharp beeps over and over, I left the room for awhile and came back to the same beeps and reviewed the DJI tutorial video, it said something about this taking 5 minutes so I thought well I'm at 17 minutes so I will shut it down and look at the txt file on the card. So I did and it said ........upgrading, so I put it back in and it went on for awhile 17 min and I shut it down and looked at the txt file and it said ......upgrading again. So I cleaned the sd card and put a fresh bin file on it, reinstalled it and turned it on to hear the prop sirens going loud, so I ran it like that for a minute and shut it down. Reinstalled a clean bin file to the sd card and same thing, HELP I'm stuck. I want to fly!!!
2016-6-25
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Format the SD card, do a fresh download of the FW then place the SD back in the camera, turn the Inspire on ignoring the loud beeps and it will sort itself out. Go out if the noise is driving you mad but tell your neighbors or you may come back home to find the fire brigade outside you house!
2016-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules